Top 5 Songs On Runtown "SoundGod Fest Reloaded" Album

Forum 2 years ago

Top 5 Songs On Runtown "SoundGod Fest Reloaded" Album

Nigerian pop singer, music producer, and songwriter, Douglas Jack Agu finally unlocks his highly anticipated fourth studio project tagged "SoundGod Fest Reloaded".

Runtown comes through with a solid body of work featuring  DarkovibesMinz, Bella ShmurdaMade Kuti & Rowlene. He unlocks a melodious body of work with experimental sounds as well as popular afrobeat sounds. The 12-Track album is supported by two singles "Boddiy Riddim" and "Kini Issue".

"SoundGod Fest Reloaded" album by the Nigerian popstar, Runtown was majorly performed by the singer, Darkovibes and Minz.

Below are our top 5 songs off the album.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/0af55a5c28562d58c8aeebb4872e92fc.jpg

• 5. Understanding Love

Runtown is super talented. His entry on Understanding Love sounded unlike him. Having him perform afrobeat in a reggae-flavored instrumental is something amazing.

• 4. Vigilante Riddim Featuring Darkovibes

To me, Vigilante Riddim is one of the best songs on this project. Runtown and Darkovibes show off their chemistry on this track as they both complimented each other in melody, rhythm, and vocal texture. The instrumental is powerful as well.

• 3. Body Riddim

Darkovibes, Bella Shmurda join Bella Shmurda in a melodic tune tagged Body Riddim. The song is groovy and all vibes. Bella Shumrda's verse made it even more lit.

• 2. Kini Issue Remix

Runtown and ATG link up to remake his previously released song Kini Issue. The new song is a deep jam with rich melodies and sounds. It's surely one of the few dope jams on this project.

• 1. Ghetto Gospel Riddim

The intro in Ghetto Gospel Riddim is addictive. It's a powerful way to start this sensual song. The song is powerful enough to awaken your never and get you into the mood. It's an emotional melody.

Other adorable tunes on this project include Luva Luva, Fuck Eh Up , and Sativa.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Zinoleesky Shades Haters, Announces New Album Release Date on IG Live
Forum | 1 day ago

Zinoleesky Shades Haters, Announces New Album Release Date on IG Live

Fans Overjoyed As Ayra Starr Hints At New Album Release
Forum | 1 day ago

Fans Overjoyed As Ayra Starr Hints At New Album Release

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani
Forum | 2 days ago

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani

I’m A Master Producer – Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Hit Songs As He Reminds Fans Of His Musical Prowess
Forum | 2 weeks ago

I’m A Master Producer – Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Hit Songs As He Reminds Fans Of His Musical Prowess