Moment Zinoleesky clashes with bus driver who begged for money

Forum 3 weeks ago

Moment Zinoleesky clashes with bus driver who begged for money

Famous Nigerian singer, Zinoleesky gets into a heated altercation with a bus driver who crossed him on a Lagos highway to beg for money.

A social media user who was a passenger in the same bus as the punched driver narrated how it all transpired after they spotted Zinoleesky’s convoy.

According to the user, their driver and others double-crossed the singer upon seeing his convoy, intending to ask the artist for money.

The driver was observed gripping Zinoleesky’s car, a move that evidently angered the singer. In response to the situation, Zinoleesky stepped out of his vehicle in frustration and swiftly landed a blow on the man’s cheek.

Subsequently, another individual, supposedly his associate intervened by pushing the driver away.

“I took Korope on my way to Lekki this evening. We saw Zinoleesky’s convoy on the road. Werey driver parked bus in the middle of the road to go beg for money. Zino come down, give Driver blow for mouth,” the user wrote.

Reactions as Zinoleesky lands a punch on a driver’s face

realtimmywrld stated: “If they leave Zinoleesky to face that guy one on one.. Aswear Zino no go survive.”

Irunnia_ penned: “On this one, i support Zino. This is getting too much. You don’t even need to be a celebrity, once they see you are in a good car they will rush and be banging on your windows begging for money. Scratching your car paint for you.”

TheICAN1 noted: “The this extremely inconveniencing. Even if he desires to help the approach is just something terrible 💔. Next time in as much as he’s angry I’ll advise he drives off than to come down for fronting. Shits could go down in a couple of seconds and a life can be lost. Lagos is not for beginners 😣💔.”

temirossie noted: “Omo these celebrities are human las las. If you vex them, you collect😂. Zino that’s a street boy normally.”

Watch the video below …

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Nigerian Man, His Wife And 11 Others Arrested In Vietnam For Alleged Money Laundering
Forum | 1 day ago

Nigerian Man, His Wife And 11 Others Arrested In Vietnam For Alleged Money Laundering

Moment Police Officer Arrested His Twin Brother In US
Forum | 5 days ago

Moment Police Officer Arrested His Twin Brother In US

Son Arrested For Faking His Own Kidnap To Extort Money From Father In Jigawa
Forum | 5 days ago

Son Arrested For Faking His Own Kidnap To Extort Money From Father In Jigawa

Moment Bride Arrives School in Wedding Gown to Write Her Final Exam
Forum | 5 days ago

Moment Bride Arrives School in Wedding Gown to Write Her Final Exam