How 14-Year-Old Girl Slumped, Died In Hotel Room After Going There With 17-Year-Old Lover In Bayelsa

Forum 3 weeks ago

How 14-Year-Old Girl Slumped, Died In Hotel Room After Going There With 17-Year-Old Lover In Bayelsa

The Bayelsa State Command of the Nigeria Police Force has confirmed the death of a 14-year-old girl named Shallon Ebitare, who was found deceased in the company of her 17-year-old lover in a hotel room in Yenagoa, the state capital.

The incident happened on Wednesday when the minor and her 17-year-old boy friend, identified as Lucky Okubo, went to a hotel room in Yenagoa, but she was said to have slumped and died in a bathroom inside the hotel.

It was gathered that the deceased was rushed to the Federal Medical Centre (FMC) Yenagoa for medical attention but she was later confirmed dead.

It was gathered that the duo had been lovers for some months before the unfortunate incident.

Already, operatives of the Bayelsa State command have arrested the deceased’s boyfriend over allegation of murder.

Confirming the incident, Bayelsa State Police Command’s spokesman, ASP Musa Muhammed, said in a statement that the state’s Commissioner of Police had ordered a discreet investigation into the circumstances leading to the death of the girl.

He said: “Acting on credible intelligence, operatives of the Bayelsa State Police Command apprehended a suspect in connection with the suspected murder of one Shallon Ebitare, ‘f’ a 14-year-old resident of Akaibiri Community in Yenagoa LGA.

“The suspect claimed that the deceased went to the bathroom to take her bath but fell, and sustained injuries. Sequel to this, he invited the hotel manager who assisted in taking the deceased to FMC Yenagoa where she was confirmed dead by a medical doctor on duty. Meanwhile, the suspect is in custody at the SCID Yenagoa while investigation continues with a view to ascertain the cause of death.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Was Sent Out Of My Husband’s House Day He Died – Nollywood Actor Ajigijaga’s Wife
Forum | 5 hours ago

I Was Sent Out Of My Husband’s House Day He Died – Nollywood Actor Ajigijaga’s Wife

TASU notice to final year students on issuance of final year clearance, 2022/2023
Forum | 1 day ago

TASU notice to final year students on issuance of final year clearance, 2022/2023

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com
Forum | 3 days ago

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com

11 Cultists Arrested For Invading Anambra Hotel With Charms, Dangerous Weapons
Forum | 3 days ago

11 Cultists Arrested For Invading Anambra Hotel With Charms, Dangerous Weapons