Nigeria’s Political Landscape Will Never Be Same Again – Peter Obi Says After Giving Account of Campaign Donations

Forum 2 months ago

Nigeria’s Political Landscape Will Never Be Same Again – Peter Obi Says After Giving Account of Campaign Donations

The presidential candidate of the Labour Party, LP, in the last general election, Mr Peter Obi has expressed optimism that the dreams of Nigerians to have a new nation will soon come true.

He said this on Friday while maintaining that the political landscape of the nation will never be the same again.

The statement followed the presentation of the Obi-Datti Campaign Organization fundraising report on Thursday.

The organization disclosed that it received donations totalling N595,976,994.00 from Nigerians in support of the party’s 2023 presidential election campaign.

Taking to his X handle on Friday, the former Anambra State governor said the generous support from donors, and their unwavering dedication and commitment to the democratic process, have not gone unnoticed.

Obi wrote: “The generous support of our donors and their unwavering dedication and commitment to the democratic process, which we are committed to, have not gone unnoticed.

“Despite the challenges and obstacles that came our way, they stood strong and played a crucial role in shaping the future of our nation. We assure them that their sincere efforts have made a significant impact on our journey.

“Undeniably, the political landscape of our nation will never be the same again.

“Our dream of a new nation is now the overwhelming wish our the majority of our compatriots. That dream cannot die.

“The support of our followers has not only propelled us forward but has also given hope to countless others who remain committed to our journey to a New Nigeria which remains possible.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel
Forum | 1 day ago

Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’
Forum | 3 days ago

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’

From Nollywood to iGaming: The Expanding Landscape of Digital Entertainment
Forum | 3 days ago

From Nollywood to iGaming: The Expanding Landscape of Digital Entertainment

Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe
Forum | 3 days ago

Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe