Billions Season 7 Will End Hit Showtime Series

Forum 1 year ago

Billions Season 7 Will End Hit Showtime Series

In a recent appearance on NBC Sports Chicago’s Football Night, comedian-actor Dan Soder, who has been playing the recurring role of Dudley Mafee on Billions, confirmed that Showtime’s hit drama will be concluding its run after its upcoming seventh season. His revelation comes after it was recently announced that Damian Lewis will be reprising billionaire Bobby Axelrod in the next installment after exiting the series in Season 2.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/f05ac80fe7e5b49cda7bae17d4932152.jpg

“Season seven, the final season of Billions, is on its way,” Soder said (via Deadline). “Am I not supposed to say that? I don’t know if I’m supposed to say that.”

The ending comes while Showtime is currently developing multiple spin-offs based on Billions for the upcoming rebranding of the premium network to Paramount + with Showtime. Series creators Brian Koppelman and David Levien are developing four potential spin-offs: Millions about rising financiers; Trillions about the ultra-rich; and two other untitled shows which will take place in Miami and London, respectively.

Billions currently stars Paul Giamatti, Corey Stoll, Maggie Siff, Asia Kate Dillon, David Costabile, Toby Leonard Moore, Condola Rashad, Jeffrey DeMunn, Kelly AuCoin, and Daniel Breaker.

“In season seven, alliances are turned on their heads,” reads the logline. “Old wounds are weaponized. Loyalties are tested. Betrayal takes on epic proportions. Enemies become wary friends. And Bobby Axelrod returns, as the stakes grow from Wall Street to the world.”

Billions is created and executive produced by showrunners Brian Koppelman and David Levien. The series was also created by Andrew Ross Sorkin. You can stream previous seasons on Showtime’s platforms.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Shoresy Season 3 Hulu Release Date Set in First-Look Images
Forum | 2 days ago

Shoresy Season 3 Hulu Release Date Set in First-Look Images

The Last of Us Season 2: Isabela Merced Teases Ellie & Dina’s Chemistry
Forum | 2 days ago

The Last of Us Season 2: Isabela Merced Teases Ellie & Dina’s Chemistry

Fallout Season 2’s Plot Secrets Haven’t Been Revealed To Cast
Forum | 2 days ago

Fallout Season 2’s Plot Secrets Haven’t Been Revealed To Cast