Adekunle shows off gigantic house he bought for his mum on her birthday

Forum 1 year ago

Adekunle shows off gigantic house he bought for his mum on her birthday

Days after Adekunle Gold surprised his mother with a house as a gift for her birthday he posted a video of the gigantic house.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/a257cf276bc18ac4329d338d66674fb7.jpg

He took to his Instagram story to share videos of the beautiful multi-million house while taking her on a tour of the house.

The excited singer and father of one wrote: ‘I can’t believe this my life’.

It will be recalled that Adekunle Gold’s mother, Folakemi Kosoko, clocked 60 years on the 16th of march, and it followed with a big party in an undisclosed Location.

In attendance of the party were people of timbre and caliber and end even celebrities’ like Falz, Kiekie and others.

Out of excitement Popular Kiekie made a video which she posted on her Instagram story, revealing how Adekunle Gold presented the document of a new house to his mother for her birthday.

It will be recalled that Adekunle Gold’s mother, Folakemi Kosoko, clocked 60 years on the 16th of march, and it followed with a big party in an undisclosed Location.

In attendance of the party were people of timbre and caliber and end even celebrities’ like Falz, Kiekie and others.

Out of excitement Popular Kiekie made a video which she posted on her Instagram story, revealing how Adekunle Gold presented the document of a new house to his mother for her birthday.

Kiekie wrote: “Adekunle bought his mum a gadammmmmm house!”

With the beautiful pictures that surfaced online, one can tell. It was a big celebration and a colorful evening.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/179d103c393573398e5dc6930861e3f7.png

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Knuckles Clip Shows Titular Warrior Trying to Train a Dog
Forum | 4 hours ago

Knuckles Clip Shows Titular Warrior Trying to Train a Dog

Hit Man Trailer Shows Glen Powell Playing a Master of Disguise
Forum | 12 hours ago

Hit Man Trailer Shows Glen Powell Playing a Master of Disguise

Comparing My Music to Adekunle Gold’s ‘Somewhat Shallow’ – Simi
Forum | 1 day ago

Comparing My Music to Adekunle Gold’s ‘Somewhat Shallow’ – Simi