Don’t be too desperate about getting married – Rapper Erigga advises

Forum 1 year ago

Don’t be too desperate about getting married – Rapper Erigga advises

Nigerian Hip Hop act, Erhiga Agarivbie, better known as Erigga has penned some words of advise to young people who are eager to marry.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b2702f0e3e5441080038dd0c42279f7d.jpg

He took to his Twitter page to urge them not to be desperate to get married because who they end up with is very important.

Erigga stated that not being in a hurry to settle down would help one discern if their partner is somehow related to the devil.

He tweeted; “Don’t be too DESPERATE about getting married, So that the devil will not package one of his cousins for you.”

Still on marital issues, a 27-year-old man has cried out for advice about how to get himself out of the complicated situation he created.

He revealed that he proposed to his girlfriend just to assure her that he intends to marry her someday but she took it to mean that he was ready to settle down.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 22 hours ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani
Forum | 22 hours ago

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani

Don’t Stop EFCC From Performing Its Duty - AGF Warns Politicians
Forum | 1 day ago

Don’t Stop EFCC From Performing Its Duty - AGF Warns Politicians

Dr. Odyssey Cast: Don Johnson Joins ABC’s Newest Medical Drama
Forum | 4 days ago

Dr. Odyssey Cast: Don Johnson Joins ABC’s Newest Medical Drama