Rema Discusses His Relationship With Joeboy, Omah Lay, And Fireboy

Forum 1 year ago

Rema Discusses His Relationship With Joeboy, Omah Lay, And Fireboy

Rema, the Mavin princes’ Divine Ikubor alias, has opened up about his relationships with some of the industry’s hottest up-and-comers, including Joeboy, Omah Lay, Oxlade, and Fire Boy DML.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/516793aa72bfcb97b9227b59aa57b221.jpg

He said that despite their attempts to stay in touch, they are beginning to doubt their friendship.

During an interview with media personality Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, Rema claimed this.

With Joeboy, Buju (BNXN), and Omah Lay all on board, he also expressed his desire to work with them in the future

The singer of the song “Calm Down” claims that he has already worked with Fireboy and Starboy Terri.

See the interview below:

In other developments, the Mavin princes have identified the Nigerian artists who influenced their work.

Finally, Rema revealed that he was influenced by his senior colleague Wizkid, whom he had previously been criticized of sounding like Big Wiz.

Wizkid and Fela are two of the performers who have impacted the singer’s music, according to a TikTok interview.

He also brought on Burna Boy and Don Jazzy, the head of his label.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Rebecca Ferguson Discusses Mission: Impossible Exit: ‘It Needs to Be Worth It’
Forum | 4 days ago

Rebecca Ferguson Discusses Mission: Impossible Exit: ‘It Needs to Be Worth It’

Rema And Asake Set New Afrobeats Records
Forum | 1 week ago

Rema And Asake Set New Afrobeats Records

My Collaboration With Rema Will Dictate Future of Nigerian Music – Pheelz
Forum | 1 week ago

My Collaboration With Rema Will Dictate Future of Nigerian Music – Pheelz

Remarry After Mohbad
Forum | 1 week ago

Remarry After Mohbad's One-Year Remembrance. Ignore Those Asking for DNA — Isaac Fayose Tells Wunmi