Top 5 Songs On Adekunle Gold "Catch Me If You Can" Album

Forum 2 years ago

Top 5 Songs On Adekunle Gold "Catch Me If You Can" Album

Nigerian singer-songwriter, Adekunle Gold drops a brand new album tagged "Catch Me If You Can".

Catch Me If You Can by Adekunle Gold is a sensual slow burn of a record, steeped heavily in Afrobeats, with a nod to amapiano. He treats his subject matter with both irreverence and earnestness. “My limitations are done, and I am living even through my music,” he explains. “I want everyone who listens to this album, fan or not, to understand my story, embrace their own and be fearlessly committed to living life with no regrets.” Here, AG Baby talks us through each track

Here are the Top 5 songs on the Catch Me If You Can album by Adekunle Gold

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/0fc65c9eca6d98a2650985299aafcb1b.png

• 5. “It Is What It Is”

This song means a lot to me. The lyrics are so realistic as Adekunle Gold talked about preserving his peace and focusing on what benefits him and his family. The record is another banging tune to check out.

• 4. Mercy

This is my absolute jam. According to AG Baby, he was just thinking about how you can be in bed with people who don’t even like you, and you don’t even know. People that you think are for you are sometimes not for you at all. The first line that came to me was ‘Open my eyes/Show me who dey for me.’ This is one of my favourites songs on this project.

One Woman is one song you should check out. It celebrates women. AG Baby came through with addictive melodies and relatable lyrics. The song features Ty Dolla $ign.

• 2. Sinner ft Lucky Daye

Here is another single on this project. Adekunle Gold and Lucky Daye teamed up to give us one of the top bangers of 2021. This record is one of my favorites as expected.

Here is another banging record on this album. Pheelz produced it and Adekunle Gold and Davido did justice to the amapiano-infused afro-fusion tune.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Golden Axe Animated Series Ordered at Comedy Central
Forum | 1 day ago

Golden Axe Animated Series Ordered at Comedy Central

Comparing My Music to Adekunle Gold’s ‘Somewhat Shallow’ – Simi
Forum | 2 days ago

Comparing My Music to Adekunle Gold’s ‘Somewhat Shallow’ – Simi

Simi And Adekunle Gold Make Me Regret Being Single – Tiwa Savage
Forum | 2 days ago

Simi And Adekunle Gold Make Me Regret Being Single – Tiwa Savage

‘I’ve never experienced heartbreak, we must marry before I catch feelings” – Lizzy Gold says
Forum | 1 week ago

‘I’ve never experienced heartbreak, we must marry before I catch feelings” – Lizzy Gold says