You've Been Full Of Kindness, Love And Patience - Busola Celebrates Husband, Timi Dakolo On 41st Birthday

Forum 2 years ago

You've Been Full Of Kindness, Love And Patience - Busola Celebrates Husband, Timi Dakolo On 41st Birthday

Busola Dakolo has celebrated her husband, singer and songwriter, Timi Dakolo on his 41st birthday.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/50d1aa2c368fbcae5f4701c6fde22ee0.jpeg

Taking to Instagram on Thursday, January 20, the banker-turned-photographer, wrote; "Dear Husband @timidakolo Over the years you have been full of kindness, love and patience.

"May this year channel you into the next level of greatness and always know that I am here for you. Your wife"

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie

Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary
Forum | 2 days ago

Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary

Why I Wish I Had Found Love Before Stardom – Singer, Spyro Opens Up
Forum | 2 days ago

Why I Wish I Had Found Love Before Stardom – Singer, Spyro Opens Up

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself
Forum | 2 days ago

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself