Approach Nigerian Elections Like You Did With BBNaija - Reno Omokri Tells Nigerian Youths

Forum 2 years ago

Approach Nigerian Elections Like You Did With BBNaija - Reno Omokri Tells Nigerian Youths

Reno Omokri has revealed how Nigerian youths can get the right leader to lead the country in the next general election.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/f31c46666aab42880594ff4842c1ddaf.jpg

According to Omokri, Nigerian youths should approach the 2023 elections like they did with Big Brother Naija.

He told the youths to form teams and spend their money to campaign for their preferred candidates.

He also advised them to ensure they vote on election day, no matter how long it takes to wait in line.

He added that rigging is only possible "when there is low voter turn out". He added that "rigging is all but impossible" when there is high voter turn out.

Read his post below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor
Forum | 1 day ago

Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor

Alleged N80.2bn fraud: Kogi Youths Protest EFCC’s Move to Arrest Yahaya Bello
Forum | 1 day ago

Alleged N80.2bn fraud: Kogi Youths Protest EFCC’s Move to Arrest Yahaya Bello

Stop Intimidating Me, Obey Court Orders - Yahaya Bello Tells EFCC
Forum | 1 day ago

Stop Intimidating Me, Obey Court Orders - Yahaya Bello Tells EFCC

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi
Forum | 1 day ago

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi