At 21, I’ve Gotten A House, Bought A Car, Saved Millions - BBNaija Star, Angel Smith List Achievements

Forum 2 years ago

At 21, I’ve Gotten A House, Bought A Car, Saved Millions - BBNaija Star, Angel Smith List Achievements

Ex-BBNaija star, Angel Smith took to social media to list her achievements at the age of 21.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/008c4a29ed7cb16f7789a7357b3606cc.jpeg

The brand influencer said she's been able to get a house, car, with millions of naira saved in her bank account. Though, she admitted going through some rough patches, which she later overcame.

She also spoke about being suicidal and not having a clear vision of what she had wanted in life before things got better for her.

She Wrote:

''I don’t acknowledge my progress enough, so today I just want to say that I have done so much for myself at 21. I’ve gotten a house, bought a car, saved millions, cried, laughed, fallen down just to get back up again. I acknowledge myself and acknowledge how far I’ve come.

From being suicidal and not having a clear vision of what I wanted for life to being here? Where everything is getting clearer? Yeah, I’m doing great.''

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d32ecde48c6195d7d2dfdf96388ca71d.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 23 mins ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday

Tragedy As Five Children Suffocate To Death Inside Packed Car In Niger State
Forum | 19 hours ago

Tragedy As Five Children Suffocate To Death Inside Packed Car In Niger State

Comedian AY Makun Splashes Millions On Brand New Range Rover
Forum | 1 day ago

Comedian AY Makun Splashes Millions On Brand New Range Rover

Philip Shaibu Excluded As INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For Edo Guber Election
Forum | 1 day ago

Philip Shaibu Excluded As INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For Edo Guber Election