Top 5 Songs On DJ Neptune "Greatness 2.0" Album

Forum 2 years ago

Top 5 Songs On DJ Neptune "Greatness 2.0" Album

Nigerian disc jockey and record producer, Imohiosen Patrick who is best known as DJ Neptune drops the "Greatness 2.0" album.

The album is a follow-up to his recently released "Nobody: The Extended Playlist (Worldwide remixes).

The 16-tracks album features, Laycon, Waje, Ladipoe, Mr Eazi, Cheque, Blaqbonez, Rema, Patoranking, Simi, Peruzzi, Focalistic, Adekunle Gold, Joeboy, Omah Lay, Lojay, Zlatan, Bella Shmurda, Kofi Jamar, Jeriq, Phyno, Stonebwoy, Yemi Alade, One Acen, Harmonize & Anjella.

Here are the top 5 songs on the album.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/6fb8f467dbe95adf9cf705ab8c25d757.png

The next song is one I cherish so much. It is a melodic tune from DJ Neptune and AG Baby himself. Adekunle Gold's vocals and thoughtful lyrics makes this song even more enjoyable.

I love this one a whole lot. I think whoever did A'R on this record is a professional. Lojay and Zlatan definitely held it down on Only Fan.

Only magic can be the result of this combination. Omah Lay and Joeboy on the same record are exactly what you need on your playlist. Trust me!

Here is one of the singles on this project. Mr Eazi and Joeboy teamed up with DJ Neptune sometime last year to give one of the greatest Afobeat songs of all time.

Other adorable tunes on this album will be For You featuring Rema, Recipe featuring Phyno, Ololufe Featuring Peruzzi x Simi and Gaza featuring Patoranking.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I’m A Master Producer – Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Hit Songs As He Reminds Fans Of His Musical Prowess
Forum | 2 weeks ago

I’m A Master Producer – Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Hit Songs As He Reminds Fans Of His Musical Prowess

I Cry While Recording Some Songs – Singer Tems
Forum | 3 weeks ago

I Cry While Recording Some Songs – Singer Tems

How I Delayed My Debut Album Because of Tems – Tyla
Forum | 3 weeks ago

How I Delayed My Debut Album Because of Tems – Tyla

I See All Challenges As A Stepping Stone To Greatness - Actress Kiitan Bukola Writes As She Turns A Year Older
Forum | 1 month ago

I See All Challenges As A Stepping Stone To Greatness - Actress Kiitan Bukola Writes As She Turns A Year Older