Wizkid Reveals How Long It Took Him to Finish 'Made In Lagos' Album – Wizkid

Forum 2 years ago

Wizkid Reveals How Long It Took Him to Finish 'Made In Lagos' Album – Wizkid

Grammy Award winner Wizkid has revealed how long it took him to finish his mega hit album 'made in Lagos'.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/2044f55dd86fd3658640a07685640050.jpg

Wizkid who was recently named the Artist of the Year (Africa) by Apple Music said it took him three years to finish work and release the album.

He added that he knew it was going to be a success.

Speaking to Africa Now Radio on Apple Music, Wizkid said, “I felt it coming. I would say I’m lying if I didn’t feel it coming because it took me three years to work on that album. So I felt like there was going to be a shift, but I didn’t know how it would come. Because I knew that it was kind of like a different… it wasn’t a different sound, but it was more mature sound from what I used to make.

“From when I was way young, man. I called my first album ‘Superstar.’ How confident can you be? So yeah. I was born to do this sh**, man.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Nancy Isime Reveals The Best Gift She Will Give to Anyone She Loves
Forum | 1 hour ago

Nancy Isime Reveals The Best Gift She Will Give to Anyone She Loves

Lagos Govt Arrests 25 Suspected Miscreants, Including Lebanese Squatting Under Bridges
Forum | 5 hours ago

Lagos Govt Arrests 25 Suspected Miscreants, Including Lebanese Squatting Under Bridges

Longlegs Teaser Trailer Previews Nicolas Cage Horror Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

Longlegs Teaser Trailer Previews Nicolas Cage Horror Movie

One Hundred Years of Solitude Teaser Trailer Reveals Netflix Series Based on Masterpiece Novel
Forum | 1 day ago

One Hundred Years of Solitude Teaser Trailer Reveals Netflix Series Based on Masterpiece Novel