ALBUM REVIEW: Blaqbonez - "Sex Over Love" Deluxe

1 month ago

Chocolate city rapper, Emeka Akumefule, who is mostly known as Blaqbonez presents the deluxe version of his new project tagged 'Sex Over Love'.

The controversial rapper, Blaqbonez released a solid 14-tracks album basically titled "sex to love" earlier this year.

The Nigerian hip-hop star, Blaqbonez teamed up with a couple of his friends for the first edition of the album. The stars include BujuAmaaraeNasty CJoeboyTiwa Savage, 1da BantonBad Boy TimzLayconA-Q, and Cheque.

For the deluxe edition, Blaqbonez added five new songs. He employed, Oxlade, Kwesi Arthur, Bella Shmurda, Tellaman, Kuami Eugine, Kida Kudz, and Prettyboy Do.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/55f9476f5a9fb29f6f295d98579360aa.png

• The first track 4 DoorJeep is just another hard-core hip hip tune from Blaqbonez. The bars are hard and high. Blaq is easily a rapper who gets you dancing while spitting heavy bars.

• Here is the remix of Okwaraji from the first edition of the alum. The remix features street-hop singer, Bella Shmurda. Bella's verse on this record is just what was needed.

• Here is another new song. Blaqbonez teams up with his longtime friend, Oxlade for Medicine produced by Coublon. It is a groovy afrobeats tune.

• To further do justice to an already dead beat, Blaqbonez employs Kwesi Arthur, Tellaman, and Kuami Eugene to Shut Up remix.

• The last song, Run My Race remix featuring Kida Kudz and Pretty D-O is a spectacular sound.

RATING

Lyrics - 4/5

Production - 4/5

Performance - 4/5

AVERAGE RATING - 4/5

Related Forums
You
Forum

You've Been Full Of Kindness, Love And Patience - Busola Celebrates Husband, Timi Dakolo On 41st Birthday

1 day ago
I Kiss My Wife’s Feet, Carry Her Bags Out Of Love – Anita Joseph’s Husband, MC Fish
Forum

I Kiss My Wife’s Feet, Carry Her Bags Out Of Love – Anita Joseph’s Husband, MC Fish

6 days ago
I Love Lagos, Says Wizkid After Clubbing With Wande Coal, Buju, Others
Forum

I Love Lagos, Says Wizkid After Clubbing With Wande Coal, Buju, Others

6 days ago
Tessa Thompson on Valkyrie’s New Powers in Thor: Love and Thunder
Forum

Tessa Thompson on Valkyrie’s New Powers in Thor: Love and Thunder

1 week ago