‘Shame On You’- Anita Joseph Slams Those Attacking Her Husband For His Public Display of Love Towards Her (Video)

Forum 2 years ago

‘Shame On You’- Anita Joseph Slams Those Attacking Her Husband For His Public Display of Love Towards Her (Video)

Nollywood actress, Anita Joseph has lashed out at people ridiculing her husband over the lovely affection he showered on her at Iyabo Ojo’s late mom’s party.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d467e7f4e508f3068b45e05427ac126c.jpg

MC Fish was captured in a video massaging and kissing the feet of Anita Joseph at the event.

Fans had accused the actress of using 'juju' to hold her husband and make him behave in such a manner.

Reacting, she warned people to stay away from her marriage, saying those castigating her hubby are mad people.

She wrote:

‘?a lot of people in Nigeria need Therapy aswear ?????

….

When you can do it inside why can’t you do it outside huh “

A lot of women actually want this Pampering my hubby pampers me

But can’t get it because their men are rigid and proud ?

….

You celebrate divorce and pain alot but you can never celebrate two people inlove all you want to hear is bad news

Shame on you “

It’s juju when your man loves you Tomuch !!

Ndi ala

if you ever meet my man one on one you will know he exudes Class and intelligence !! The sweetest Voice the microphone magician ❤️?

If loving his wife Tomuch and showing her love and affection even in public “

…..

Mean say na na juju that’s fine “

Don’t you need your own juju if e too easy ??‍♂️ARAMASHIOGRI

. @sandynnah is a relationship Expert she can help ?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Ugochinyere Slams PDP Governors, Leaders For Allowing Wike to Attend Caucus Meeting
Forum | 3 hours ago

Ugochinyere Slams PDP Governors, Leaders For Allowing Wike to Attend Caucus Meeting

The Fantastic Four: Joseph Quinn Teases ‘Compelling’ & ‘Brilliant’ MCU Reboot
Forum | 15 hours ago

The Fantastic Four: Joseph Quinn Teases ‘Compelling’ & ‘Brilliant’ MCU Reboot

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 2 days ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

Deeone Slams Phyna For Neglecting Her Father, Offers Him N500K
Forum | 2 days ago

Deeone Slams Phyna For Neglecting Her Father, Offers Him N500K