Top 5 Songs On Phyno "Something To Live For" Album

Forum 2 years ago

Top 5 Songs On Phyno "Something To Live For" Album

Nigerian rapper and the CEO of Penthauze music, Chibuzor Nelson Azubuike who is popularly known as Phyno recently released his new album tagged 'Something To Live For'.

The Penthauze boss is arguably one of the most decorated rappers in Nigeria at the moment. Phyno who performs in English and Igbo presents a 16-tracks album as a follow-up to his recently released project "Deal With It".

The new project by Phyno features OlamidePeruzziD SmokeJay TeazerThe CavemenFlavourJ'dess, Beepee, Pappy Kojo and Anjulie. It is a perfectly crafted body of work that amplifies Phyno's range and versatility as an artist. He ensured his sounds are peculiar and new to an already saturated market.

Here are the top 5 songs on this album.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/73c35910ece99149702afcdfbcc620fe.png

I love the hook so much. Peruzzi's vibe is addictive. Sultry vocals, amazing wordings to top it all. Phyno's verse is something else. This is a song you'll surely love to add to your playlist.

Phyno and D Smoke created magic here. The groove is top-notch. Phyno and D Smoke went all hard on this one.

Phyno created something for the festive period on this one. It is a good song to celebrate our journey throughout the year and celebrate our little victories. It is a danceable record. I love it, sure know you'll love it too.

As expected, this new Phyno and Olamide collaboration is a banger. The mid-tempo record is groovy, melodious, and danceable.

Here is one of the singles on this album. It is a beautiful hip-hop jam with so much groove in it. Here is my favourite jam on the "Something To Live For" album by Phyno.

Other adorable tunes on this project include Ghetto and No Love featuring Jay Teazer, Ain't Nobody and Love Me Right featuring J'dess.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims
Forum | 4 days ago

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims

Burna Boy Introduced Live Band Into Afrobeats – Ruger Claims
Forum | 4 days ago

Burna Boy Introduced Live Band Into Afrobeats – Ruger Claims

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town
Forum | 1 week ago

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town

Liverpool reach agreement to appoint Sporting boss, Ruben Amorim
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Liverpool reach agreement to appoint Sporting boss, Ruben Amorim