Jackson White, Grace Van Patten to Star in Hulu Drama Series Tell Me Lies

Forum 2 years ago

Jackson White, Grace Van Patten to Star in Hulu Drama Series Tell Me Lies

Jackson White, star of Mrs. Fletcher, is set to play the lead role opposite Grace Van Patten in Hulu’s upcoming drama series Tell Me Lies, according to a recent report from Deadline.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/8551774cfce58aa3717f54764aed526e.jpg

The series is a straight-to-series order from the streaming company and will be based on Carola Lovering’s novel of the same name. Emma Roberts is attached as an executive producer with the series being adapted by Meaghan Oppenheimer. Van Patten and White are the only two confirmed cast members as of now.

Along with adapting the work, Oppenheimer will also serve as showrunner and an executive producer for the series alongside Roberts, Karah Preiss, and Matt Matruski. Tell Me Lies will follow the story of an “intoxicating relationship” over the course of eight years. The series will focus on Lucy Albright (Van Patten) and Stephen DeMarco (White) as they meet at college and begin a long relationship.

“Although their relationship begins like any typical campus romance, they quickly fall into an addictive entanglement that will permanently alter not only their lives, but the lives of everyone around them,” reads the official description of the series.”With an enigmatic quality and a fierce intelligence, Stephen’s (White) ability to read people has always been a means of survival. But underneath his charm, he has a dark side. When he meets Lucy (Van Patten) he will bring out a side of her that is simultaneously enthralling and frightening. Together they will embark on a tumultuous journey, with repercussions that neither could have predicted.”

White’s first major role in Hollywood came in the HBO limited series Mrs. Fletcher, where he starred opposite Kathryn Hahn. His next role will see him star alongside Jake Gyllenhaal and Yahya Abdul-Mateen II in the upcoming Michael Bay film Ambulance. Van Patten has been featured in a variety of television series, with the most recent being Hulu’s Nine Perfect Strangers.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Golden Axe Animated Series Ordered at Comedy Central
Forum | 2 days ago

Golden Axe Animated Series Ordered at Comedy Central

Young Sheldon Stars Share Tribute as Series Wraps Final Episode
Forum | 2 days ago

Young Sheldon Stars Share Tribute as Series Wraps Final Episode

One Hundred Years of Solitude Teaser Trailer Reveals Netflix Series Based on Masterpiece Novel
Forum | 2 days ago

One Hundred Years of Solitude Teaser Trailer Reveals Netflix Series Based on Masterpiece Novel

Margaret Qualley Exits Amanda Knox Limited Series at Hulu
Forum | 2 days ago

Margaret Qualley Exits Amanda Knox Limited Series at Hulu