EP REVIEW: Loose Kaynon - "Survivor's Remorse"

Forum 2 years ago

EP REVIEW: Loose Kaynon - "Survivor's Remorse"

Nigerian rapper, Joakin Ikazoboh who is best known as Loose Kaynon reflects on his career journey. The rap star from Edo State who was raised in Kaduna State came to Lagos as a teenager in the early 2000s.

Since the release of his impressive debut album on Chocolate City, Loose Kaynon has co-founded 100 Crowns with his friend and partner-in-crime, AQ and they have launched the now successful career of Blaqbonez.

For his "Survivor's Remorse" project, he featured M.I Abaga, A-Q, illbliss, Laz, and Big Daddy Jayy.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/879cae25ea85c685d9d8a1bbdcc584c3.png

• The first track Win started off with a beautiful voice-over. Loose Kaynon dropped heavy bars on this one. Win is a beautiful record.

• In Opor Loose Kaynon came hot. The hook, 'I dey feel like 50 cent in 04', I blew the hinges off of every closed door' just tells how much Loose has sacrificed to win (pun intended).

• Like expected, 98' Bulls featuring M.I Abaga and A-Q is a fire tune. AQ, MI. Abaga and Looe Kanynon just gave me one of the best hip-hop songs of the year. Big bars and groovy melodies.

• South-easter, rapper, illBliss joins Loose Kaynon on Journey. IllBliss held the hook and as well the first verse. The lyrics of this record is just spiritual. What a reflection for these legendary rappers.

• The next record is an Afrobeat tune featuring Laz. Ko Ina is that melodic tune you won't have been expecting on this project. It's too dope.

• Psychic is hard. A funky, dark tune from Loose Kaynon.

• Talented music producer, Bid Daddy Jayy joins Loose Kaynon on this adorable tune-tagged Gold Shackles.

• To wrap up this journey, Loose Kaynon shares Survivor's Remorse.

RATING

Lyrics - 3/5

Production - 4/5

Performance - 4/5

AVERAGE RATING - 3.5/5

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Junior Pope: Survivor Recounts Actor’s Last Minutes, Reveals Cause of Boat Accident
Forum | 1 week ago

Junior Pope: Survivor Recounts Actor’s Last Minutes, Reveals Cause of Boat Accident

Domestic Violence Survivor Reveals How She Reacted When She Heard Her First Husband Who Abused Her Has Died
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Domestic Violence Survivor Reveals How She Reacted When She Heard Her First Husband Who Abused Her Has Died

Abuja Pastor Wielding AK-47 Inside Church Seeks Judicial Review Of His Trial
Forum | 1 month ago

Abuja Pastor Wielding AK-47 Inside Church Seeks Judicial Review Of His Trial

Alleged Padding: Peter Obi Calls For Total Review Of 2024 Budget
Forum | 1 month ago

Alleged Padding: Peter Obi Calls For Total Review Of 2024 Budget