People Saw Me As A Seductress And Husband Snatcher After Glamour Girls – Eucharia Anunobi

Forum 2 years ago

People Saw Me As A Seductress And Husband Snatcher After Glamour Girls – Eucharia Anunobi

Veteran actress, Eucharia Anunobi has opened up on how she was perceived after featuring in the 1994 hit film Glamour Girls part two.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/515fa11be31124c1c4cd4d8687f1cfbe.jpeg

The actress made this known in an interview shared on Instagram on Thursday.

According to her, there have been misconceptions about actors and the role they play. Using the hit film Glamour Girls as an example, the actress said that she was always looked at in a ‘seductive way’ after the movie was released.

A lot of people they see you in public and they look at you funny like ‘oh my God’ he acted that role or she acted that role they begin to make you feel like the character you played, the role doesn’t define you and it’s very challenging.

“I remember when I did the movie Glamour Girls part two and you know in that movie I played the role of a student and not just a student, I played the role of a seductress, a husband snatcher, a man who came after me, he fell in love with me and I got married to him and then when the movie came out everybody was looking at me like ‘oh my God she is so sexy’.

She is going to take my husband from me. Sometimes when couples are walking by, I will see the woman subconsciously hold the husband very well, it was very funny but it was challenging,” she said in parts.

The film which centers on single women embarking on their own path in a traditional patriarchal society gained widespread popularity in Nigeria.

Written and produced by Kenneth Nnebue, the movie also features veterans such as Liz Benson, Ngozi Ezeonu, Zack Orji, Ernest Obi and Pat Attah.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
People Inciting Me to Probe Gov Yusuf – Kano Anti-graft Agency Chair
Forum | 2 days ago

Forum | 2 days ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 3 days ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

Chibok Girls Abduction Has Left Scars On Lives Of Affected Victims, Their Families - Atiku
Forum | 4 days ago

Chibok Girls Abduction Has Left Scars On Lives Of Affected Victims, Their Families - Atiku