Mixed Reactions As Burna Boy Shaves Off Beards (Video)

Forum 2 years ago

Mixed Reactions As Burna Boy Shaves Off Beards (Video)

Damini Ogulu, the Grammy award-winning singer, popularly known as Burna Boy, has got fans talking as he shaved off his beards.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/f0802a73a9dcd026e61018095ab01dd7.jpeg

The Ye crooner took to his Instagram page on Thursday to share a video of his smooth chin without beards.

Taking to his Instagram story, he wrote, “Had to shave my beard. Lol. Now I look my age.”(sic)

Reacting to the latest development, fans took to Twitter to express their thoughts on the singer’s new look.

A tweep, @hotgirlrayy, said, “Not Burna Boy shaved his whole beard off and still looks fine.”

Another tweep, @menajanet27 said, “Burna Boy without a beard. I never saw it coming. It still looks good though.”

“As Burna shaved his beards, it took the ‘Burna’ away from Burna Boy. Now he’s just a boy,” @samuelchima_ said.

Asides those who hailed the singer, some fans also expressed their displeasure and disappointment on the latest development.

Expressing disappointment, @according2dunni said, “Burna Boy shaved his beard and I’m not sure I can love him through this.”

@Bmorebeloved said, “Burna Boy just shaved his beard. Excuse me while I go lie down and mourn our relationship.”

Sharing a crying emoji, @DikaOfoma said, “Burna Boy shaved his beard! I want to cry.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Davido Reveals He No Longer Communicates With Wizkid and Burna Boy
Forum | 2 days ago

Davido Reveals He No Longer Communicates With Wizkid and Burna Boy

Dead Boy Detectives Sneak Peek Unveils First 5 Minutes of Netflix Series
Forum | 3 days ago

Dead Boy Detectives Sneak Peek Unveils First 5 Minutes of Netflix Series

Missing 7-year-old Boy Found Dead In Kano
Forum | 4 days ago

Missing 7-year-old Boy Found Dead In Kano

17-Year-Old Boy Connives With His Friends To Fake His Kidnap And Collect Ransom In Delta
Forum | 1 week ago

17-Year-Old Boy Connives With His Friends To Fake His Kidnap And Collect Ransom In Delta