Rapper Falz Invites Nigerians To Participate In The 2021 #EndSARS Memorial Car Procession (Photos)

Forum 2 years ago

Rapper Falz Invites Nigerians To Participate In The 2021 #EndSARS Memorial Car Procession (Photos)

Nigerian rapper, Folarin Falana aka Falz has called on Nigerians to come out and participate in the #EndSARS Memorial Car Procession taking place on 20th October, 2021.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/139ed2d1e65c178bb3d45df23a23f13a.jpg

Nigerians participating in the procession will drive through the Lekki tollgate in order to remember those who lost their lives on 20th October 2020 during the #EndSARS protest and also to remember those who have died as a result of Police brutality.

Sharing photos of the invitation via his Instagram handle, he wrote;

"It is impossible for us not to memorialize our fallen heroes.

We will never ever forget.

Innocent Nigerian citizens waved flags and sang till they were shot at, injured and killed.

We must never forget.

We're rolling up in cars tomorrow to drive through the tollgate. We know their way, so a procession of cars is the safest option to minimize police harrassment.

We will stay in our vehicles throughout.

We have rides for people that need.

Each and every one’s safety is very important so please let’s move together

#EndSARS

#EndSarsMemorial

#October2020

#WeWillNotForget"

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna
Forum | 5 hours ago

Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna

Shehu Sani Tells FG to Pull Down Chinese Supermarket Denying Nigerians Entrance
Forum | 6 hours ago

Shehu Sani Tells FG to Pull Down Chinese Supermarket Denying Nigerians Entrance

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

Nigerians Don’t Deserve Me – Rapper, Vic O Says As He Quits Music
Forum | 1 day ago

Nigerians Don’t Deserve Me – Rapper, Vic O Says As He Quits Music