Marvel Delays Doctor Strange 2, Thor: Love and Thunder, Black Panther 2, and More

Forum 2 years ago

Marvel Delays Doctor Strange 2, Thor: Love and Thunder, Black Panther 2, and More

Walt Disney just announced a slew of Marvel Cinematic Universe release date changes that includes delays for Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness, Thor: Love and Thunder, Black Panther: Wakanda Forever, The Marvels, and Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d3b85d9d38028f15a906675579894c74.jpg

Doctor Strange was originally set to release on March 25, 2022, and will now release two months later on May 6, 2022, pushing Thor: Love and Thunder off of the date. The Thor sequel now has a July 8, 2022 date, which was originally occupied by Wakanda Forever. As a result, Back Panther 2 will now release November 11, 2022.

Other delays include The Marvels moving from November 11, 2022, to February 17, 2023, which was previously held by Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania. Due to the move, the Paul Rudd action-comedy will now release on July 28, 2023.

Additionally, two untitled Marvel films have now been removed from the schedule, while another untitled Marvel film set for November 10, 2023, is now set to release on November 3, 2023.

Essentially, each of the Marvel delays is moving one slot behind with there being no release on March 25, 2022, anymore.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Eniola Aluko becomes first black woman to own Italian club
Forum | 5 days ago

Eniola Aluko becomes first black woman to own Italian club

Star Trek: Strange New Worlds Season 4 Ordered, Lower Decks Ending with Season 5
Forum | 5 days ago

Star Trek: Strange New Worlds Season 4 Ordered, Lower Decks Ending with Season 5

Linda Hamilton Reflects on Terminator: Dark Fate: ‘I Can’t Say I Love the Film’
Forum | 6 days ago

Linda Hamilton Reflects on Terminator: Dark Fate: ‘I Can’t Say I Love the Film’

Challengers Video Highlights Zendaya’s Chaotic Game of Love & Tennis
Forum | 6 days ago

Challengers Video Highlights Zendaya’s Chaotic Game of Love & Tennis