2face Idibia Shares Video With His Wife, Annie After His First Baby Mama Pero Was Declared His First Wife By Her Friends

Forum 2 years ago

2face Idibia Shares Video With His Wife, Annie After His First Baby Mama Pero Was Declared His First Wife By Her Friends

It appears that veteran Nigerian singer, Tuface Idibia has openly reacted to the mother of three of his children, Pero Adeniyi being declared his 'first wife' by her (Pero) friends as they hanged out in Abuja.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/61ec72aba0bbf9f9358972e4753faf2d.jpeg

Singer Tuface shared a video with his wife, Annie Idibia and also quoted a lyric from his hit song “only me”.

He wrote “no go tell anybody say you see…..4 hia”.

The remaining part of that lyric reads “if na only me, you know say I no go Dey care, just like everybody I wish life was fair”.

Watch the video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Your Friends & Neighbors: Eunice Bae Joins Cast of Jon Hamm-Led Apple Series
Forum | 1 day ago

Your Friends & Neighbors: Eunice Bae Joins Cast of Jon Hamm-Led Apple Series

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town
Forum | 2 days ago

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town

Former Wife Of Ooni, Olori Naomi Celebrates 31st Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

Former Wife Of Ooni, Olori Naomi Celebrates 31st Birthday

Late Sound Sultan’s Wife, Farida Shares Lovely Family Photo As She Turns 40 Today
Forum | 2 days ago

Late Sound Sultan’s Wife, Farida Shares Lovely Family Photo As She Turns 40 Today