LET’S PLAY!! Pick & Sing Any Song Of Your Choice Without Messing Up The Lyrics Or You Get Eliminated – Which Song Will You Go For?

Forum 2 years ago

LET’S PLAY!! Pick & Sing Any Song Of Your Choice Without Messing Up The Lyrics Or You Get Eliminated – Which Song Will You Go For?

Hello guys,

Just like the squid game, let us play a game where you will have topick and sing without messing up the lyrics or you get eliminated.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ccc7809503e454033648704d2b90b102.jpeg

Remember knowing a song is one thing and knowing the lyrics is another.

I’m very sure we all have one particular song we can boast of that we know the lyrics words for words.

Now imagine you have the masked-faced guy with a gun in his hands and you have to sing any song of your choice without messing up the lyrics to advance to the next round.

The game is that simple, guys??

Which Song Will You Go For?

Remember you have someone listening and ready to take action when you mess up.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Was Irritated While Writing My Hit Song ‘Joromi’ - Simi
Forum | 1 day ago

I Was Irritated While Writing My Hit Song ‘Joromi’ - Simi

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself
Forum | 3 days ago

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself

Singer, Mayorkun Slams N1 Billion Lawsuit Against TikToker, Dabarbie Who Claimed He’s A ‘Ritualist’
Forum | 3 days ago

Singer, Mayorkun Slams N1 Billion Lawsuit Against TikToker, Dabarbie Who Claimed He’s A ‘Ritualist’

Brymo Queries Tiwa Savage About Lyrics Of Her Song With Simi
Forum | 5 days ago

Brymo Queries Tiwa Savage About Lyrics Of Her Song With Simi