'This Is Where I Made My Grammy-Winning Album' - Burna Boy Flaunts His Lagos Mansion (Video)

Forum 2 years ago

'This Is Where I Made My Grammy-Winning Album' - Burna Boy Flaunts His Lagos Mansion (Video)

Damini Ogulu, the Grammy-winning artiste, who is popularly known as Burna Boy has for the first time, given a sneak peek into his home in Lekki, Lagos.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/23bc5441594a08948a0a1f0d1a80df13.jpg

Burnaboy gave Architectural Digest - an American monthly magazine founded in 1920 whose principal subjects are interior design and landscaping - a tour around his Lagos home, revealing it was in the mansion he created his Grammy-winning album 'Twice as Tall'.

According to Architectural Digest, which has also done features on the homes of Kanye West, Lil Wayne, Diddy etc, Burna Boy's home is a two-storey building located on a serene 13,000-square-foot land in Lekki. 

It is a seven-bedroom home with a private cinema, lounges, a game room, plenty of garage space and tall windows, a recording studio, a gym, and a swimming pool that begins inside and drains outside.

Watch a sneak peek of the mansion below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Lagos Workers Now Earn Minimum Of N70,000 Since January – Governor Sanwo-Olu Says
Forum | 3 hours ago

Lagos Workers Now Earn Minimum Of N70,000 Since January – Governor Sanwo-Olu Says

Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car
Forum | 13 hours ago

Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth
Forum | 14 hours ago

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo
Forum | 1 day ago

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo