ALBUM REVIEW: Bella Alubo - "Bella Buffet"

Forum 2 years ago

ALBUM REVIEW: Bella Alubo - "Bella Buffet"

Nigeria singer and songwriter, Mabel Oine Alubo who is popularly known as Bella Alubo drops her fourth project tagged "Bella Buffet".

The former Tiny Entertainment's recording artist, Bella Alubo who is now signed to Rose & Gambit shares a new body named 'Bella Buffet'.

The 17-tracks album features stars like Dremo, Syn X, Keziah Mallam, Niniola, Zoro, Dapo Tuburna, Ice Prince, and Sudxn. On the Bella Buffet album, Bella Alubo joins a range of other artists of different sounds to dish out an emotive dose of Afropop.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/a96a636726f99ab1b1ef01ab9757f56d.png

• The first track Table For Two is a slow-paced song by Bella Alubo. It is an adorable alternative tune.

• Bella Alubo shares a reggae-infused afropop tune tagged New Rage. To be honest, this is one of my favourite songs on this album.

• Mama Said is a beautiful record from Bella Alubo performed in Nigerian pidgin English.

• The next track Ybwm is a hip-hop tune with elements of pop performed by Bella Alubo, Ice Prince and Sudxn.

• Here is another powerful tune on this record. Blaqbonez teams up with Bella Alubo to cook up a naughty afro-fusion melody tagged Offend Me.

• Dapo Tuburna and Bella Alubo team up for Plantain Song.

• Igbo indigenous rapper and singer, Zoro partners with Bella Alubo for a beautiful dancehall song titled Dancia. The record produced by Tuan Malik was performed in Igbo and English languages.

• Here is a great amapiano song from Bella Alubo tagged Location. The record featured Nigerian dancehall star, Niniola.

• Little Bum Bum is a hot banging dancehall song.

• Here is another dope jam from Bella Alubo.  It's a lovely tune that's groovy and soothing. Nothing To Say is a banger.

• White Lies, a beautiful reggae tune produced by Tuan Malik has so much potential. As expected, the lyrics are spectacular same as the instrumental.

• Bella Alubo employs the services of Keziah Mallam for Green Eyed Monster.

• Options is a beautiful late tune from Bella Alubo. It has an element of pop in the instrumental as well. Bella's vocals on this one sound different in a good way.

• Dremo and Bella Alubo partner for Know You.

• Reputation by Bella is a banger. It has so much potential as it is a groovy emotional song that is danceable.

• Only You comes to play just when I needed it. I have been begging for a funky vibe and then it came on and blew me away. Bella and Syn X did magic here.

• The last track Olohi is another powerful tune from Bella Alubo's Bella Buffet album.

RATING

Lyrics - 3/5

Production - 4/5

Performance - 3/5

AVERAGE RATING - 3.5/5

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Career & Net Worth Of Bella Cuomo
Forum | 4 days ago

Career & Net Worth Of Bella Cuomo

Olamide Has Helped Me More Than My Mother – Bella Shmurda
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Olamide Has Helped Me More Than My Mother – Bella Shmurda

Olamide is Successful Internationally And Still Supports African Music Awards – Bella Shmurda
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Olamide is Successful Internationally And Still Supports African Music Awards – Bella Shmurda

How I Delayed My Debut Album Because of Tems – Tyla
Forum | 3 weeks ago

How I Delayed My Debut Album Because of Tems – Tyla