EP REVIEW: Oladapo - "BLIND"

Forum 2 years ago

EP REVIEW: Oladapo - "BLIND"

Nigerian Afro-fusion star, Tonade Oladapo Adetunji who is also known as Oladapo drops his debut project titled “Blind,” via Sony Music Entertainment West Africa.

The extended play “Blind" by Oladapo is one that has been well-anticipated by his fans. The project was supported with a single ‘Alone’ released last month.

The 5-track extended play titled “Blind” explores moments in love, lust, hurt, heartbreak and dance. Speaking on the project, Oladapo describes it as a tribute to a former self.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/e666e0d4d7a1121f42240b2b63982cc3.png

• In Alone, Oladapo teams up with Oredope Peace in this mid-tempo jam. The vocals were top-notch as Oladapo renders an amazing performance on the EP's intro.

• Priceless produced by Banjo Semilogo Kayode is an afrobeat vibe. It is one of my favourite tracks on this project. Oladapo attempts to give his fans a mind-blowing experience.

• The next track is another hot jam for this project. Bajo once more gave Oladapo a mid-tempo melodic instrumental to throw more lights on Fine.

• Oladapo comes through with another banging tune. This one was produced by Oredope Precious. It's a beautiful melody-tagged Play.

• To round up this project, Oladapo performs Iskaba, an afro-fusion track that should be enough to get you to replay the whole project.

RATING

Lyrics - 3/5

Production - 3/5

Performance - 3/5

AVERAGE RATING - 3/5

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Some Shocked Customers Pay Me Extra For Repairing Their Electronics – Blind Technician Tells His Story
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Some Shocked Customers Pay Me Extra For Repairing Their Electronics – Blind Technician Tells His Story

Blind Mother Welcomes Twins Just Months After Her Daughter Went Missing
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Blind Mother Welcomes Twins Just Months After Her Daughter Went Missing

Abuja Pastor Wielding AK-47 Inside Church Seeks Judicial Review Of His Trial
Forum | 1 month ago

Abuja Pastor Wielding AK-47 Inside Church Seeks Judicial Review Of His Trial

Alleged Padding: Peter Obi Calls For Total Review Of 2024 Budget
Forum | 1 month ago

Alleged Padding: Peter Obi Calls For Total Review Of 2024 Budget