EP REVIEW: Tems - "If Orange Was A Place"

Forum 2 years ago

EP REVIEW: Tems - "If Orange Was A Place"

Nigerian singer, songwriter, and music producer, Temilade Openiyi who is also known as Tems drops her highly anticipated project "If Orange Was A Place" EP.

Tems who is signed to Leading Vibe and RCA records is currently one of the biggest artists out of Nigeria.

The Afrobeat singer and songwriter became famous after her single 'Try Me' was widely accepted by Nigeria.

She was also featured on Drake's 'Certified Lover Boy' album, Wizkid's 'Made in Lagos' album, and Khalid's 'Energy' album. She currently has 14 million monthly listeners on Spotify making her the first female artist to achieve this fit.

The "If Orange Was A Place" EP is a five-track extended play featuring Brendy Faiyaz. It is mostly produced by GuiltyBeatz.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d47d6bf39e1730088eee0a3664154b7b.png

• The first track Crazy Things is the only single on this project. It is no doubt one of the best songs on the mixtape. Tems teams up with Guilty Beatz for a sensual record.

• Foud featuring Brent Faiyaz is a sexual vibe. The R&B elements on this record as produced by Guiltybeatz marries perfectly with Tems and Brent Faiyaz's alluring vocals.

• The next song Replay is also one of my favorites jams on this tape. It's a mid-tempo groovy melody. Tems's songwriting skills and melodies are addictive to be frank.

• Avoid Things is magical. It is that beautiful record with reoccurring bedroom melodies that is soothing.

• To wrap up this amazing journey, Tems shares Vibe Out.

RATING

Lyrics - 5/5

Production - 4/5

Performance - 3/5

AVERAGE RATING - 4/5

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Banner Calling Out "Home Wrecker" With Her Face And Work Place On Display Is Spotted On The Roadside
Forum | 5 days ago

Banner Calling Out "Home Wrecker" With Her Face And Work Place On Display Is Spotted On The Roadside

Melrose Place Reboot in the Works Starring Heather Locklear, Other Original Cast Members
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Melrose Place Reboot in the Works Starring Heather Locklear, Other Original Cast Members

How I Delayed My Debut Album Because of Tems – Tyla
Forum | 4 weeks ago

How I Delayed My Debut Album Because of Tems – Tyla

Wizards of Waverly Place Sequel Show Gets Series Order
Forum | 1 month ago

Wizards of Waverly Place Sequel Show Gets Series Order