Oil Production: Saudi Arabia Has Been Kind To Us, Says Buhari

Forum 2 years ago

Oil Production: Saudi Arabia Has Been Kind To Us, Says Buhari

President Muhammadu Buhari has expressed that the oil rich Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has been quite kind to Nigeria.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/50d2faf69b5d28e2dae34b9c9429b7a3.jpeg

Buhari stated this while receiving the Saudi Arabian Minister of Foreign Affairs, Prince Faisal Bin Farhan Al-Saud, at State House, Abuja.

The president expressed that with Nigeria’s large population and infrastructural deficit, the country needed all the revenue she could get from oil, a mainstay of the economy, “and Saudi Arabia has been very kind to us, making sacrifice by reducing production to accommodate us a number of times.”

Buhari, in a statement issued by his spokesman, Femi Adesina, pointed out that the relationship between the two countries was very strong “and dates back in time, both at the personal and national levels.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’
Forum | 1 day ago

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’

Probe Wike, Other Former Governors Under Buhari For Corruption - Timi Frank Urges EFCC
Forum | 1 day ago

Probe Wike, Other Former Governors Under Buhari For Corruption - Timi Frank Urges EFCC

I’m Grateful - Ini Edo Says As She Celebrates 42nd Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

I’m Grateful - Ini Edo Says As She Celebrates 42nd Birthday

Severance Season 2 Wraps Production on Apple TV+ Series
Forum | 2 days ago

Severance Season 2 Wraps Production on Apple TV+ Series