ALBUM REVIEW: Omawumi - "Love Deep High Life"

Forum 2 years ago

ALBUM REVIEW: Omawumi - "Love Deep High Life"

Nigerian singer, songwriter, and performing artist, Omawumi Megbele who is best known as Omawumi shares a brand new tape-tagged "Love Deep High Life".

"Love Deep High Life" is a lovely body of work from Omawumi and her fourth body of work. It is assisted by a single released sometime this year titled BS.

The 10-tracks body of work from Omawumi features Waje, Phyno, Brymo, and Ric Hassani.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b5dee225416f7145ab3657b42e601e0b.png

• The first song Joy is a beautiful song produced and written by Enifome Samuel Ikponwosa Peters who is also known as Fome Peters.

• Billionaire (Go Baby), is a dance song written by Klem and produced by Masterkraft. It has an amazing trumpet sound that surely sets the mood right.

• Here is one of the dope songs on this project. It is actually my favourite track. It's another dancehall track written by Klem. My Darling was produced by DJ Coublon.

• In My Life, Phyno teams up with Omawumi for a powerful dancehall tune with hefty drums.

• BS is the only single on this album. Producer, Magical Andyy for this groovy tune.

• The next song Sugar Baby is a banger. Tuzi and Omawumi team up for something spectacular.

• Byrmo and Omawumi is back with a melodic slow-paced song tagged Milk & Honey.

• Ric Hassani joins Omawumi in a groovy melody co-written by Ric Hassani, Ogranya and Omwumi. Coast To Coast was produced by Magik.

• Fome Peters and Tej cook up a mid-tempo groovy tune for Omawumi to perform. Fefe is a beautiful record.

• Mr Whiny is a funky tune produced by Tels. It's one of the good songs on this project.

RATING

Lyrics - 4/5

Production - 4/5

Performance - 4/5

AVERAGE RATING - 4/5

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie

Why I Wish I Had Found Love Before Stardom – Singer, Spyro Opens Up
Forum | 2 days ago

Why I Wish I Had Found Love Before Stardom – Singer, Spyro Opens Up

EFCC Didn’t Breach Kogi High Court Order By Seeking Arrest Of Ex-Governor Yahaya Bello, Says Falana
Forum | 4 days ago

EFCC Didn’t Breach Kogi High Court Order By Seeking Arrest Of Ex-Governor Yahaya Bello, Says Falana

Ifu Ennada Reveals How Her Life Changed After She Became Born Again
Forum | 1 week ago

Ifu Ennada Reveals How Her Life Changed After She Became Born Again