ALBUM REVIEW: Moelogo - "1TheEP"

Forum 2 years ago

ALBUM REVIEW: Moelogo - "1TheEP"

British–Nigerian singer-songwriter, Mohammed Animashaun who is professionally known as Moelogo shares yet another body of work tagged "ItheEP".

The famous songwriter who has songwriting credits for some notable music projects, including Tiwa Savage's Celia shares a new extended play tagged “IthEp".

The award-winning Nigerian singer, Moelogo dropped the 'ItheP' project last weekend.

The 11-tracks project by Moelogo was released on July 30, 2021. It features Qdot, Bella Shmurda, Adekunle Gold, Ria Sean, Krishane, Alpha Ojini, Reekado Banks, The Cavemen, Laycon, and L.A.X.

Here is a review of the project.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/49c65cee54ee71e634c69e529719c966.png

• The first song on the project Things Fall Apart is a beautiful R&B song produced by OpJakes.

• In Wahala, Moelogo recruits Qdot to help him do justice to this afrobeat tune produced by Jae Eaux.

• Here is one of my favourite songs on this project. Bella Shmurda links up with Moelogo for a beautiful performance on this highlife infused instrumental Jaiye produced by Horsh, Bylinks, and Fiokee.

• Moelogo, Adekunle Gold, and Ria Sean for a good cult to lay emphasis on why everyone needs to shine our eyes in Who Talk.

• Krishane and Moelogo link up for Fontainebluau. The vibe is peculiar in all sense making it one of the standout songs on the project.

• The next track Goody Goody features Alpa Ojini. It is a mid-tempo groovy afro-fusion tune.

• Nigerian highlife duo, The Cavemen partner with Moelogo for this adorable melody tagged Stay Easy.

• One Time is one of the astounding sounds on this project. The melodic tune features Reekado Banks and was produced by Bayoz Muzik, Footsteps, and Piano P.

• Care About Me is another beautiful record on this extended play. Laycon and Moelogo did magic here.

• The next track You Sef features L.A.X. It is a mid-tempo groovy afro-fusion tune produced by Clemzy.

• The outro is another R&B song. It is titled Boju Boju.

RATING

Lyrics - 3/5

Production - 3/5

Performance - 2/5

AVERAGE RATING - 2.5/5

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
How I Delayed My Debut Album Because of Tems – Tyla
Forum | 4 weeks ago

How I Delayed My Debut Album Because of Tems – Tyla

Abuja Pastor Wielding AK-47 Inside Church Seeks Judicial Review Of His Trial