ALBUM REVIEW: Sarkordie - "No Pressure"

Forum 2 years ago

ALBUM REVIEW: Sarkordie - "No Pressure"

Ghanaian rapper and performing artist, Michael Owusu Addo who is professionally known as Sarkodie finally shares his new album tagged “No Pressure".

The award-winning Ghanaian hip hop artist, Sarkodie dropped the 'No Pressure' album following the release of his new and banging tune "Coachella" featuring Kwesi Arthur.

The 15-tracks album by Sarkodie was released on July 30, 2021. It features Wale, Vic Mensa, Giggs, Cassper Nyovest, Harmonize, Oxlade, Kwesi Arthur, DarkoVibes, Medikal, and MOGmusic. The album is assisted by three singles Vibration, No Fugazy, and Coachella.

Here is a candid review of the album.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/fbd294e235d80ab9d109ac7b07cd7e93.png

• The first track Rollie and Cigars is a hard hip-hop track that got Sarkodie talking about the pressure he's facing leading the race and how he has been handling it.

• In Vibration featuring Vic Mensa, Sarkodie creates a groovy tune for his fans. The lyrics are relatable not forgetting the bars which are commendable.

• British rapper, Giggs joins Sarkodie to gift us a banging hip hop tune tagged Round 2.

• Weeks before the album, Sarkodie and Kwesi Arthur dropped a beautiful tune titled Coachella. Here is surely one of the best tracks on this album.

• The next track Jaara is a mid-tempo hip hop tune with groovy heavy drums assisted with hot bars from Medikal and Sarkodie.

• Here is another Ghanaian and South African collaboration as Sarkodie links up with Cassper Nyovest for this mad tune tagged Married To The Game.

• In Anything, Sarkodie teams up with Altranova to share some dope bars addressing our realities around clout and social media packaging in a melodic tune.

• Sarkodie employs the services of American rapper Wale to create this powerful tune titled Fireworks.

• MOG presents a melodic instrumental tagged Whipped for Sarkodie and DarkoVibes to tell a beautiful love story.

• Here is one of my favourites jams on this project. Sarkodie and MOG share another alte hip hop tune tagged Deserve My Love.

• Benerl joins Sarkodie for this storytelling melody titled Don't Cry.

• Tanzanian star, Harmonize teams up with Sarkodie for another love song tagged I Wanna Love You.

• Rexxie and Sarkodie comes through with a street lamba tune No Fugazy released weeks before the album. To add, it is a danceable tune.

• Here is one of my favourite jams on this project. Nigerian lyricist and vocalist, Oxlade linkup with Sarkodie for this melodic love song tagged Non Living Thing

• The last track is a slow-paced melody by Sarkodie and MOGmusic tagged I'll Be There.

RATING

Lyrics - 4/5

Production - 4/5

Performance - 5/5

AVERAGE RATING - 4.5/5

• BUY >> Sarkordie - "No Pressure" Album on iTunes

• DOWNLOAD >>Sarkordie - "No Pressure" Album

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
England’s Euro 2024 squad: He’s under pressure – Alan Shearer on Man Utd star
Forum | 3 weeks ago