Davido VS Burna Boy, Who Is Richer?

Forum 2 years ago

Davido VS Burna Boy, Who Is Richer?

There has always been an argument between Outsiders and 30BG fans over who is richer between Burna Boy and Davido.

While some music fans claim Davido is richer, others argue that he probably won't be rich without his father's wealth. The two stars haven't been best of friends for a while. They are known for beefing each other camp on clubs, showing off luxury cars, and pieces of jewelry on social media, and always being on each other's case.

David Adedeji Adeleke, is a Nigerian-American singer, songwriter, and record producer. The 'Fall' crooner who is is popularly known as Davido recently celebrated his 10th-year anniversary in the music industry.

The 28-year old Nigerian pop singer, Davido stormed the rose to fame after releasing "Dami Duro", the second single from his debut studio album Omo Babalowo. He has also featured so many international artists including Nicki MinajChris BrownLil Baby, etc.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/38e9136c8dc9d53da842477018d6e13f.png

On the other hand, Nigerian singer and songwriter, Damini 'Burna Boy' Ogulu is another huge name in the African music space.

The Port-Harcourt singer and songwriter, Burna Boy is one of the hottest and most successful artists in Nigeria. He became a force in the game in 2012 following the release of singles like Tonight, Always Love You, Like to Party, Run My Race, and Yawa Dey off his debut album L.I.F.E released on August 12, 2014. The album was exclusively produced by Leriq and featured big names like 2Baba, M.I, OlamideWizkidTimaya, and Reminisce. Burna Boy's debut album L..I.F.E peaked at number 7 on the Billboard Reggae Albums chart back in 2013 prior to his major deal with Atlantic Records and the Warner Music Group in 2017.

He also recently won the Best Global Album award at the 63rd Grammy's making him the first Nigerian to win the award.

Who are you rooting for? Who do you consider the richest between Davido and Burna Boy?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Davido Throws Support Behind Cubana Chief Priest Amid Alleged Naira Abuse
Forum | 23 hours ago

Davido Throws Support Behind Cubana Chief Priest Amid Alleged Naira Abuse

Davido, Shallipopi Caught On Video Spraying Naira Notes Amid EFCC Crackdown
Forum | 23 hours ago

Davido, Shallipopi Caught On Video Spraying Naira Notes Amid EFCC Crackdown

Davido Reveals He No Longer Communicates With Wizkid and Burna Boy
Forum | 2 days ago

Davido Reveals He No Longer Communicates With Wizkid and Burna Boy