ALBUM REVIEW: Ajebo Hustlers - "Kpos Lifestyle Vol. 1"

Forum 2 years ago

ALBUM REVIEW: Ajebo Hustlers - "Kpos Lifestyle Vol. 1"

Nigerian music group, Piego, and Knowledge with the real name as Isaiah Precious and George Dandeson who is best known as Ajebo Hustlers finally drops their debut album tagged ‘Kpos Lifestyle Vol 1’.

The two friends, Piego and Knowledge, Ajebo Hustlers who recently dropped a single titled Yafun Yafun presents a 10-tracks album tagged Kpos Lifestyle Vol. 1 featuring Nissi and Omah Lay.

Below is a candid review of the 'Kpos Lifestyle' album by Ajebo Hustlers.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/6a38133d813b76de5e20d0506c899091.png

• The first track Bus Stop is a melodic song from the music duo. The song is a love song that got Ajebo Hustlers talking about a mysterious girl who got them all loved up.

• Yafun Yafun is one of the singles on this project. The eccentric jam with mind-blowing melodies was released days before the Kpos Lifestyle Vol 1 album was dropped.

• Here is one of the top songs on this project. Solace is a danceable tune produced by Fresh VDM.

• Nissi joins Ajebo Hustlers in this mid-tempo love song tagged Symbiosis.

• Nigerian star, Omah Lay jumps on this party banger Pronto with his Port-Harcourt brothers.

• The next track Sophisticated Iyawo is a cool melody.

• Oh My Home is another powerful track on this project. Ajebo Hustlers talks about the struggles of living in Nigeria.

• Looking for a cool melodic tune to help you cool off? Then you have found one just for yourself. Zamo by Ajebo Hustlers is fire.

• Here is one of their all-time hit songs. It's peculiar and yet relatable. Barawo is a jam!

• The last track-tagged Kpos is more like an anthem for their fans.

RATING

Lyrics - 3/5

Production - 4/5

Performance - 4/5

AVERAGE RATING - 3.5/5

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Zinoleesky Shades Haters, Announces New Album Release Date on IG Live
Forum | 4 days ago

Zinoleesky Shades Haters, Announces New Album Release Date on IG Live

Fans Overjoyed As Ayra Starr Hints At New Album Release