"I Reject It In Jesus Name” – Toke Makinwa Reacts While Listening To A Song That Goes “Don’t Need A Man That'll Give You Money” (Video)

Forum 2 years ago

"I Reject It In Jesus Name” – Toke Makinwa Reacts While Listening To A Song That Goes “Don’t Need A Man That'll Give You Money” (Video)

Top Nigerian media personality Toke Makinwa has insinuated that she wants a man that would give her money.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/aa175ebe64bd6ac78415e38f87a02897.jpg

This comes as Toke Makinwa said she rejects any man that would not give her money.

Toke, who is yet to be married, made this known in a video she shared via her social media timeline while listening to a song.

The song then goes, “Don’t need a man that’ll give you money.”

“Off that song,” the media personality said when it got to that part of the song.

She added, “What does this statement mean? I reject it in Jesus’ name.”

Watch the video below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I’m Still In Charge - Ganduje Reacts As Court Stops Suspension
Forum | 5 hours ago

I’m Still In Charge - Ganduje Reacts As Court Stops Suspension

How A 30-Year-Old Man Allegedly Stole N1.2m From Dead Man’s Bank Account In Ibadan
Forum | 9 hours ago

How A 30-Year-Old Man Allegedly Stole N1.2m From Dead Man’s Bank Account In Ibadan

Man Bags Nine Months For Assaulting Lagos Govt Official Who Arrested Him for Failing to Use a Pedestrian Bridge
Forum | 10 hours ago

Man Bags Nine Months For Assaulting Lagos Govt Official Who Arrested Him for Failing to Use a Pedestrian Bridge

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 10 hours ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out