EP REVIEW: Bella Shmurda - "High Tension 2.0"

Forum 2 years ago

EP REVIEW: Bella Shmurda - "High Tension 2.0"

Fast-rising Nigerian singer and songwriter, Akinbiyi Abiola Ahmed, who is professionally known as Bella Shmurda unlocks his highly anticipated body of works captioned; “High Tension 2.0” EP.

Bella who rose to fame with his debut single 'Vision 2020' released in 2019 comes through with his second career mixtape. The mixtape consists of eight songs and three singles 'Rush', 'Party Next Door', and 'World'.

The Dagbana Republik frontline teams up with his record label for a beautiful masterpiece as he continues to push for global dominance.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/379606efa9ea199c5e0cd0cba260960c.png

• The first track Out There is a banging tune. Bella Shmurda pens down an emotional motivational song for his fans. He tries to spur up his listeners to keep pushing and not quit.

• World is one of the singles on this project. The song is more like a self-evolutionary melody that got Bella Shmurda explaining why it's best to stay true and avoid hypocrisy.

• Bella Shumrda's versatility has never been in doubt. Soldier Go is a groovy melody.

• P Beats and Saint Khor did magic in the instrumental of Far Away. It's a club jam and has hit potential.

• Fancy Beats creates a melodic tune perfect for skydiving or high-way driving titled Lako.

• Rush is the second single on this project. It was released sometime in January 2021. The snippet did amazingly well and got a huge acceptance on social media before the official song came through.

• Party Next Door is the third single of this extended play. Bella Shmurda and Dagbana Republik teamed up with Fancy Beats for this beautiful tune.

• Tome, this is one of the songs I won't have a doubt that came from Bella Shmurda. After his explosive performance on Olamide's Triumphant, it is only right for him to become a champion.

RATING

Lyrics - 3/5

Production - 4/5

Performance - 4/5

AVERAGE RATING - 3.6/5

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Prom Dates Trailer Previews Hulu’s High School Comedy
Forum | 14 hours ago

Prom Dates Trailer Previews Hulu’s High School Comedy

Sunny Dancer: The Last of Us’ Bella Ramsey Joins ‘Emotional Comedy’ Movie, More Cast Announced
Forum | 17 hours ago

Sunny Dancer: The Last of Us’ Bella Ramsey Joins ‘Emotional Comedy’ Movie, More Cast Announced

I
Forum | 2 days ago

I'm Not A Clingy Person - BBNaija's Bella Says

EFCC Didn’t Breach Kogi High Court Order By Seeking Arrest Of Ex-Governor Yahaya Bello, Says Falana
Forum | 6 days ago

EFCC Didn’t Breach Kogi High Court Order By Seeking Arrest Of Ex-Governor Yahaya Bello, Says Falana