EP REVIEW: The Flowolf - "Full Moon"

Forum 2 years ago

EP REVIEW: The Flowolf - "Full Moon"

Nigerian pop singer The Flowolf finally unlocks his highly anticipated body of works captioned; “Full Moon” EP.

Following the success of songs like Mafa Mafa featuring Davido, Peruzzi, and Dremo, The Flowolf comes through with a solid body of work to further cement his presence in the music space.

The extended play is a five (5) tracks project with new and eccentric sounds featuring Dremo and Zlatan.

Here is an honest review of 'Full Moon' extended play by The Flowolf.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/0d37432dc2ad32c601445ec7b02a0072.png

• Hustle by The Flowolf is a street-pop jam with adorable melodies. The instrumental is addictive.

• The next track Mad At Me is a relatable song. The Flowolf shares a potential banger with an afro-house instrumental.

• Track 3 featured Zanku records boss, Zlatan. Ko Ba Mi starts off with a hefty deep kick that sets the mood right to this street-friendly tune. The song is melodic and danceable. It'll surely do well with a little social marketing plan as it sounds like something influencers will love to vibe with.

• Questions got The Flowolf talking about being dumped and betrayed by his lover in an afro-house tune produced by talented music producer, Fresh VDM.

• DMW rapper and performing artist, Dremo link up with The Flowolf in My Other Pillow. This jam is groovy and could make it into your love song playlists.

RATING

Lyrics - 3/5

Production - 4/5

Performance - 3/5

AVERAGE RATING - 3.3/5

• BUY >> The Flowolf - "Full Moon" EP on iTunes

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Rebel Moon Franchise Could Be 4-6 Movies, Explains Zack Snyder
Forum | 1 day ago

Rebel Moon Franchise Could Be 4-6 Movies, Explains Zack Snyder

Look Out For New Moon From Monday – Sultan Of Sokoto Tells Muslims
Forum | 1 week ago

Look Out For New Moon From Monday – Sultan Of Sokoto Tells Muslims

Fly Me to the Moon Trailer Previews Channing Tatum, Scarlett Johansson Space Race Comedy Movie
Forum | 1 week ago

Fly Me to the Moon Trailer Previews Channing Tatum, Scarlett Johansson Space Race Comedy Movie

Abuja Pastor Wielding AK-47 Inside Church Seeks Judicial Review Of His Trial
Forum | 1 month ago

Abuja Pastor Wielding AK-47 Inside Church Seeks Judicial Review Of His Trial