EP REVIEW: Masterkraft - "Master Groove"

Forum 2 years ago

EP REVIEW: Masterkraft - "Master Groove"

Veteran Nigerian recording music producer, Sunday Ginikachukwu Nweke, who is professionally known as Masterkraft unlocks his highly anticipated body of works captioned; “Master Groove” EP.

The disc jockey, band director, pianist, and songwriter are out with a brand new body of work following the release of his edition of Justin Beiber's 'Peaches' hit track featuring Alpha P and Omah Lay.

The extended play is made up of seven (7) solid and dope tracks. It also spans approximately twenty-three (23) minutes. “In The Dark” EP features some of your favorite artiste which includes Selebobo, Diamond Platnumz, Flavour, Sarkodie, Larry Gaaga, Vector, Seun Kuti, and Mr. Talkbox.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/34f5e5334a01593d7e1833010b1fc09e.png

• Masterkraft is surely one of the few creatives who can create something magical anytime any day. Brown Skin by Masterkraft is a powerful tune with extraordinary melodies.

• Magic is the result of having two producers in the studio at the same time. Masterkraft and Selebobo teamed up for an hefty afro-fusion tune tagged 'Big Man Rhythm'.

• Masterkraft, Diamond Platnumz and Flavour join forced on this amapiano afro-house tune tagged Abeykehh.

• Ghanaian rapper, Sarkodie teams up with Larry Gaaga for this beautiful melody Shake Body.

• Masterkraft finally performs on his self produced banger tagged Uluuluu.

• Vector comes through for his friend Masterkraft as they join forces with veteran Nigerian singer and instrumentlist, Seun Kuti on Shabadushkabar.

• To round up this journey, Masterkraft and Mr Talkbox creates a fast-paces amapiano jam with mind-blowing bridge called Live My Life.

RATING

Lyrics - 3/5

Production - 5/5

Performance - 4/5

AVERAGE RATING - 4/5

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Hit Man Trailer Shows Glen Powell Playing a Master of Disguise
Forum | 6 days ago

Hit Man Trailer Shows Glen Powell Playing a Master of Disguise

I’m A Master Producer – Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Hit Songs As He Reminds Fans Of His Musical Prowess
Forum | 2 weeks ago

I’m A Master Producer – Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Hit Songs As He Reminds Fans Of His Musical Prowess

Abuja Pastor Wielding AK-47 Inside Church Seeks Judicial Review Of His Trial
Forum | 1 month ago

Abuja Pastor Wielding AK-47 Inside Church Seeks Judicial Review Of His Trial

Alleged Padding: Peter Obi Calls For Total Review Of 2024 Budget
Forum | 1 month ago

Alleged Padding: Peter Obi Calls For Total Review Of 2024 Budget