Rema To Feature 6lack On His Forthcoming Album

Forum 2 years ago

Rema To Feature 6lack On His Forthcoming Album

Nigerian AfroRave superstar, Rema has announced that he not only has a song with American singer, 6lack but it is off his forthcoming album.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/1a142c11d0c9a4ee72da81d1115f17e7.jpg

The music star seems to be on a roll this new month, from revealing the title of his incoming album – Rave and Roses, to gracing the cover of Crack Magazine, and now he’s telling us that he made magic with 6lack.

Rema just recently concluded his US Tour and it was a smash success. He further released his still trending hit single tagged “Soundgasm” which followed the last single “Bounce“.

Rema is definitely making a statement and the world is listening. He says he would seal the claim that his genre of music is AfroRave with his incoming album.

Last year, Rema linked up with Manny Norté, 6LACK, Tion Wayne, Love Renaissance (LVRN) for the song ‘4AM‘. Rema has also been featured on other international singles with artistes like Justin Skye etc.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Rema And Asake Set New Afrobeats Records
Forum | 1 week ago

Rema And Asake Set New Afrobeats Records

My Collaboration With Rema Will Dictate Future of Nigerian Music – Pheelz
Forum | 1 week ago

My Collaboration With Rema Will Dictate Future of Nigerian Music – Pheelz

Remarry After Mohbad
Forum | 1 week ago

Remarry After Mohbad's One-Year Remembrance. Ignore Those Asking for DNA — Isaac Fayose Tells Wunmi

Euphoria’s Maude Apatow to Make Feature Film Directorial Debut With Poetic License
Forum | 1 week ago

Euphoria’s Maude Apatow to Make Feature Film Directorial Debut With Poetic License