EP REVIEW: Mizzle - "In The Dark"

Forum 2 years ago

EP REVIEW: Mizzle - "In The Dark"

Fast-rising Nigerian recording artiste, songwriter and music producer, Mizzle unlocks his highly anticipated body of works captioned; “In The Dark” EP.

The viral music producer, Mizzle who dished out his debut ‘Smile For You’ featuring Oxlade sometime ago finally drops a new project tagged 'In The Dark'.

The extended play is made up of seven (7) solid and dope tracks. It also spans approximately twenty (20) minutes. “In The Dark” EP features some of your favorite artiste which includes Oxlade, Niniola, Sarz, and Wande Coal.

Here is an honest review of the 'In The Dark' EP by Mizzle.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/bf0ad35a14af5ad103105681d5b24ac2.png

• The first track Mizzle Love is a melodic vibe. It is a magical tune that sparks up a romantic feeling when listening to it.

• Oxlade joins Mizzle in this love song tagged Smile For You. The record is something you could chill with or have to adopt in creating a never-to-be-forgotten moment with your loved ones.

• Here is funky tune merged with afrobeat in a way that is appealing and seductive. Sweet Escape is a jam that shows how versatile Mizzle is.

• In BDSM, Mizzle employs the services of Nigerian female popstar, Niniola. This is one of my favourite jams on this project. It's eccentric and groovy.

• Sarz teams up with Mizzle to give us a potential banger tagged Confident. This is another powerful jam on this project.

• Mizzle's Mixed Signals is cool, funky, and groovy. It's a beautiful melody with that summer vibe.

• Veteran Nigerian singer and songwriter, Wande Coal comes in to assist Mizzle in this new melody tagged Angelica. I'm sure you will love this one as well. The jam is beautiful.

RATING

Lyrics - 3/5

Production - 5/5

Performance - 3/5

AVERAGE RATING - 3.8/5

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Faceless After Dark Release Date Set for Meta Horror Movie
Forum | 4 days ago

Faceless After Dark Release Date Set for Meta Horror Movie

The Coffee Table Digital Release Date Set for Super Dark Comedy