Top 5 Songs In KiDi "The Golden Boy" Album

Forum 2 years ago

Top 5 Songs In KiDi "The Golden Boy" Album

Famous Ghanaian singer and songwriter, Dennis Nana Dwamena, who is also known as KiDi unlocked his second studio album on June 24th tagged 'The Golden Boy'.

KiDi who recently joined Empire Music teams up with Kuami Eugene, Patoranking, and Joey B for 'The Golden Boy'. The Golden Boy album by KiDi is a 14-track body of work with two singles 'Touch It' and 'Spiritual' featuring Kuami Eugene and Patoranking released sometime in February this year.

According to Apple Music, KiDi carefully selected the sounds for his sophomore album. He said, “even if I’m not the one producing it. I want to be involved somehow—how the bassline sounds or how the strings sound.”

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b760e7fa3f837e3c618ac4f2ad6bb585.png

• 5. Touch It

Touch it is one of the singles on this album. It is a groovy melody that got KiDi pleading with his mysterious lover to flex with him and touch it.

• 4. Magic

Nigerian music producer, Pheelz teams up with KiDi on this dancehall jam tagged 'Magic'. Te beautiful tune is one of my favourites on the album.

• 3. Send Me Nudes featuring Joey B

In Send Me Nudes, KiDi employs the services of Joey B as they plead with their lovers to send them nudes. It's an X-rated tune that has a hit potential.

• 2. Like A Rockstar

One thing I love about The Golden Boy album is the variety of sounds in it. Like A Rockstar is eccentric.

• 1. Cyclone

My love for melodic sounds is something you should have noticed by now. Cyclone is arguably the best track on this project.

Other adorable tunes on this project include, Mon Bebe, Spiritual fetauring Kuami Eugene and Patoranking, Bad Things and Daddy Issues.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo
Forum | 1 day ago

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo

Dead Boy Detectives’ Move From Max to Netflix Explained by Showrunner
Forum | 1 day ago

Dead Boy Detectives’ Move From Max to Netflix Explained by Showrunner

Zinoleesky Shades Haters, Announces New Album Release Date on IG Live
Forum | 2 days ago

Zinoleesky Shades Haters, Announces New Album Release Date on IG Live