Alexa Mansour Teases The Walking Dead: World Beyond Season 2

Forum 2 years ago

Alexa Mansour Teases The Walking Dead: World Beyond Season 2

The first season of AMC’s The Walking Dead: World Beyond is now available on Blu-ray and DVD. https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/0aac14b6f88720756f0df9d3d3958588.jpgThe second and final season of the limited series will see how the stories of Iris and Hope Bennett end.

Series star Alexa Mansour says The Walking Dead: World Beyond Season 2 will feature quite the role reversal.

“I think a lot of you’re going to see Iris and Hope kind of switched places,” Mansour told ComingSoon about The Walking Dead: World Beyond Season 2. “You’re just going to see her and be like, ‘Wait, shouldn’t Hope doing that, and shouldn’t Iris be doing that?’ And there’s going to be a lot of questions that a lot of the fans have been asking that are going to be answered in this season. I can’t give away too much, but I can say that it’s going to tie up a bunch of loose ends.”

Mansour also said the role of Hope has allowed her to feel more confident in herself.

“I think it gave me a lot more confidence in myself than I had before because once when you’re channeling certain energy for so long, I mean, that was like six months straight of shooting that show, shooting that season. And you start to believe that you’re as powerful as the character, which was really nice for me. I think it was a really big blessing.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
For All Mankind Season 5 Renewal, Russia Spin-off Ordered at Apple TV+
Forum | 20 hours ago

For All Mankind Season 5 Renewal, Russia Spin-off Ordered at Apple TV+

The Fantastic Four: Joseph Quinn Teases ‘Compelling’ & ‘Brilliant’ MCU Reboot
Forum | 1 day ago

The Fantastic Four: Joseph Quinn Teases ‘Compelling’ & ‘Brilliant’ MCU Reboot

Zendaya on Status of Euphoria Season 3: ‘It’s Beyond Me’
Forum | 1 day ago

Zendaya on Status of Euphoria Season 3: ‘It’s Beyond Me’