LET’S TALK!! Why Do Nigerians Become Less Prayerful & Religious The Moment They Travel Overseas?

Forum 2 years ago

LET’S TALK!! Why Do Nigerians Become Less Prayerful & Religious The Moment They Travel Overseas?

Have anyone here noticed this too??

Nigerians become less religious when they travel foreign countries such as United States of America, United Kingdom, Canada and others. Majority no longer attend Church services.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b1dd44357c1c263ac72d6ca310ab8233.jpeg

Could it be because the foreign countries system provides almost 100% of

their prayer points.?

If so, then it simply means all the kabashing, casting and binding they do here in Nigeria boils down to hardship and poverty. Chai!?

Anyways, I still need an answer to my question.

Why Do Nigerians Become Less Prayerful & Religious The Moment They Travel Overseas?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
X-Men ’97 Directors Talk Potentially Joining X-Men MCU Reboot
Forum | 17 hours ago

X-Men ’97 Directors Talk Potentially Joining X-Men MCU Reboot

Shocking Moment 80-Year-Old Nun Was Seen Wheeling The Dead Body Of A Fellow Sister Into A Suitcase
Forum | 3 days ago

Shocking Moment 80-Year-Old Nun Was Seen Wheeling The Dead Body Of A Fellow Sister Into A Suitcase

Electricity Tariff Hike: I’m Sorry – Power Minister, Adelabu Apologises to Nigerians Over AC, Freezer Comment
Forum | 3 days ago

Electricity Tariff Hike: I’m Sorry – Power Minister, Adelabu Apologises to Nigerians Over AC, Freezer Comment

It Is Too Early to Threaten Nigerians With 2027 Election – Kaduna Cleric to Northern Elders
Forum | 3 days ago

It Is Too Early to Threaten Nigerians With 2027 Election – Kaduna Cleric to Northern Elders