LET’S TALK!! Is Nnamdi Kanu Sending Igbo Youths To Their Early Grave? (See This)

Forum 2 years ago

LET’S TALK!! Is Nnamdi Kanu Sending Igbo Youths To Their Early Grave? (See This)

Yesterday, a group of Igbo youths in the United Kingdom, allegedly accused IPOB leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu of sending young igbo men to their early grave. One of them (Chukwuma) said,

“We don’t want Nnamdi Kanu to be killing our people again. Our people have died enough, he has no agenda, he has no plans, what we want is just a peaceful society.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/6a7c396a4379bc563a644fc578b31118.jpg

Nnamdi Kanu is sending the youths to go and die unnecessarily. He brags that he has atomic bombs, he has this, he has that, and the youths believe him. He has nothing.

“Kanu is hiding in the United Kingdom, he is a British citizen. So we are here today at the United Kingdom High Commission to submit a letter to the High Commissioner that their citizen is causing problems here in our country.

“When I announced that I was coming here, they threatened to kill my mother and my younger ones. As I am talking to you, I don’t know whether the plan is still on the ground. We are reporting him to British High Commissioner so that he will take it to the Queen and let her know that her citizen is causing problems for us.”

Chukwuma claimed that Kanu told them to boycott Nigerian elections which they agreed to, only for Kanu to collect money two days to the election. ?

MY UNPOPULAR OPINION:

They might be right or wrong, however, igbo youths are dying unnecessarily on daily basis and it has to stop.

I spoke with one of the IPOB member 2days ago at my maternal home in Abia state. Dude is deeply brainwashed I must say. I was marveled at the level of his if ignorance. But one thing I noticed is his passion about Biafra freedom. I see a guy who wanna be free from bondage, poverty and slavery.?

In my opinion, the recent problem of the Southeast started the day Nnamdi Kanu created the separatist organization, Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB).

If you noticed, the federal government of Nigeria are not fighting Biafra per se, but IPOB. Don’t get me wrong, read again.

So the question now is,

Is Nnamdi Kanu Sending Igbo Youths To Their Early Grave?

Let’s hear from you all.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
X-Men ’97 Directors Talk Potentially Joining X-Men MCU Reboot
Forum | 17 hours ago

X-Men ’97 Directors Talk Potentially Joining X-Men MCU Reboot

It Is Too Early to Threaten Nigerians With 2027 Election – Kaduna Cleric to Northern Elders
Forum | 3 days ago

It Is Too Early to Threaten Nigerians With 2027 Election – Kaduna Cleric to Northern Elders

You Failed As Minister, Governor – Northern Youths Tackle Kwankwaso Over Comment On Insecurity
Forum | 5 days ago

You Failed As Minister, Governor – Northern Youths Tackle Kwankwaso Over Comment On Insecurity

Let Us Support Tinubu, Governors - Buhari Appeals To Nigerians
Forum | 5 days ago

Let Us Support Tinubu, Governors - Buhari Appeals To Nigerians