The Voice Nigeria VS Nigerian Idol, Which Is The Best Music Show?

Forum 2 years ago

The Voice Nigeria VS Nigerian Idol, Which Is The Best Music Show?

Currently, there are two music shows going on in the country and that's The Voice Nigeria and Nigerian Idol.

These two shows have their rules and judges that make them peculiar to each other. But despite this peculiarity, they have one thing in common which is to discover and expose new talented singers to the Nigerian market.

The Nigerian Idol is a local version of the Idol series franchise. It is the second Idol franchise for the country as it was already part of Idols West Africa which was also shot and produced in Stockholm, Sweden.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/a1f1f851df03df21f8ddbab56b7f3a51.jpg

The show started with its first season in 2010, the 50th anniversary of the country with the tagline Live Your Dream. Accept No Limitation.

Auditions were open for every Nigerian between 18 and 28. The first season went on air in October 2010 and is shown on 15 different channels all across Africa.

The 2021 edition of the show is the sixth season of the Nigerian Idol. The judges of this season's show are; DJ Sose, Obi Asika, and Seyi Shay, and the show is hosted by IK Osakioduwa.

NIGERIAN IDOL OFFICIAL WEBSITE

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/8b0e66fcd103eee395060dbbeca11b7b.png

The Voice Nigeria is one of the music shows in the country that has been able to produce a few of the famous singers in our midst. The show started with its first season in 2016 with Waje, Patoranking, 2Baba, and Timi Dakolo as the judges.

The 2021 edition of the show is the third season of The Voice Nigeria. The judges of this current season are; Waje, Darey, Yemi Alade, and Falz. The show is hosted by Toke Makinwa and Nancy Isime.

THE VOICE NIGERIA OFFICIAL WEBSITE

Between The Voice Nigeria and Nigerian Idol, which is your best music talent show?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa
Forum | 2 days ago

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa

In Some Part Of Lagos, Friends Now Exchange Their Wives During Weekends - Nigerian Activist Claims
Forum | 2 days ago

In Some Part Of Lagos, Friends Now Exchange Their Wives During Weekends - Nigerian Activist Claims

List Of Nigerian Celebrities Prosecuted For Naira Mutilation
Forum | 3 days ago

List Of Nigerian Celebrities Prosecuted For Naira Mutilation

Nigerians Don’t Deserve Me – Rapper, Vic O Says As He Quits Music
Forum | 3 days ago

Nigerians Don’t Deserve Me – Rapper, Vic O Says As He Quits Music