EP REVIEW: Lojay x Sarz - "LV N ATTN"

Forum 2 years ago

EP REVIEW: Lojay x Sarz - "LV N ATTN"

Nigerian music producer and musician, Osabuohien Osaretin who is best known as Sarz teams up with Lekan Osifeso Jr aka Lojay for a joint project tagged "LV N ATTN" which mean Love and Attention.

Sarz who has been in the game for a while teams up with Lojay for a new joint extended play following his recent work with Wurld. The 'LV N ATTN' is a beautiful 5-tracks project exclusively produced by Sarz and performed by Lojay.

Like expected, Wizkid joins his producer friend, Sarz and Lojay in their new 'LV N ATTN' R&B and afro-house tape.

Here is a candid review of the 'LV N ATTN' EP by Lojay and Sarz.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/3a32ed502cfb7c174ae6e980744f232b.jpg

• The first song Tonogo is the only single on this project. Lojay comes through with his electrifying vocals. The calmness in his voice texture made this jam even more melodious.

• Park O X3 is the next song on the tape. Sarz and Lojay create something extraordinary with a touch of the famous 'pon pon' tune.

• Here is one of the biggest songs on the project. Another Wizkid and Sarz collaboration come on the third track tagged 'LV N ATTN'. The hook 'girl I need your love and attention' performed by Lojay will surely get you amazed as you wait for Wizkid's golden verse.

• Panty! is powerful. The melody, instrumental, and vocals are all on point. This should top up your beach or Island vibes playlist this summer.

• To wrap up this project, Sarz and Lojay smuggle in Monalisa. Monalisa is an amapiano tune with and a soothing party vibe.

RATING

Lyrics - 4/5

Production - 4/5

Performance - 4/5

AVERAGE RATING - 4/5

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Abuja Pastor Wielding AK-47 Inside Church Seeks Judicial Review Of His Trial
Forum | 1 month ago

Abuja Pastor Wielding AK-47 Inside Church Seeks Judicial Review Of His Trial

Alleged Padding: Peter Obi Calls For Total Review Of 2024 Budget