Blaqbonez VS Dremo, Who Is A Better Artist?

Forum 2 years ago

Blaqbonez VS Dremo, Who Is A Better Artist?

The Nigerian hip-hop scene has not experienced beef for a while after Blaqbonez dragged all the rappers back in 2019 with a claim that he is the best rapper in Africa.

This was shortly before Dremo and Davolee went on beef that somehow involved Blaqbonez as well. Later on rappers, MI Abaga and Vector also fought lyrically as they attacked each other with new singles shortly before teaming up for the Hennessy cypher released last year.

Hip-hop all around the world is built on beef as rappers constantly beef on each claiming to be the best in the cities, countries, continents, or even the world. Though we don't intend to start a beef between Blaqbonez and Dremo with this write-up, we will be glad if you the readers can help us ascertain who is the best between these two rappers.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/f1edcb4ec0781ba8146c8e2e7594ad9f.png

Chocolate city rapper, Emeka Akumefule , who is known professionally as Blaqbonez, is also associated with 100 Crowns. The rapper in 2019 was profiled by The New York Times as one of the new guards of Nigerian music. This year, he was highlighted on Billboard as one of the artists making headlines all across the world in their Next Big Sound Chart at the number 4 spot while Tems retained the number one spot.

He is widely known for his controversial self-proclaimed status as the "Best Rapper in Africa" (abbreviated as "BRIA"), which became the most talked about topic in the Nigerian hip hop space between July and September 2019.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/6034c24ca9564e094683a5f692cf39b6.jpg

Just recently, he released his 'Sex Over Love' album featuring Laycon, Joeboy, Nasty C, and a host of other talents.

Nigerian rapper, record producer and songwriter, Aboriomoh Femi Raymond aka Dremo who is signed to Davido's DMW is another popular rapper in the country.

One of his popular songs includes E BE THINGS, Mabel, etc.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/29f3df35aaab535704bf0d41a33e6d60.jpg

Dremo has two tapes in his discography, Codename Vol. 1 and 11, and is currently preparing to dish out an album. He also dropped a joint tape with Jeriq just recently.

Now, let's settle this once and for all. Between Blaqbonez and Dremo, who is more talented?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Gospel Singer, Moses Bliss Gift Artist New Cars
Forum | 18 hours ago

Gospel Singer, Moses Bliss Gift Artist New Cars

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti
Forum | 6 days ago

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti

Ab*rtion Is Better Than Bringing A Child Into The World That You Cannot Take Care Of - Etinosa
Forum | 1 week ago

Ab*rtion Is Better Than Bringing A Child Into The World That You Cannot Take Care Of - Etinosa

Davido Reveals Only American Artist He Can ‘Disturb’ Himself To Collaborate With
Forum | 1 week ago

Davido Reveals Only American Artist He Can ‘Disturb’ Himself To Collaborate With