EP REVIEW: Jaywillz - "Love Or The Word"

Forum 2 years ago

EP REVIEW: Jaywillz - "Love Or The Word"

Nigerian singer and songwriter, and recording artist, Chinonso Emmanuel Ome who is mostly known as Jaywillz shares a brand new project tagged "Love Or The Word".

Jaywillz who recently released a 'PUN' extended play returns with a brand new project in the second quarter of the year titled 'Love or The World'.

In this project, Jaywillz employs the services of Bella Shmurda, Zlatan, Papisnooop, and Rogerlino. Producers that worked on this project are; Poposky, Insane Chips, Naughty Beats, Shuga Vybz, and Sugabeats.

Here is a candid review of the Love Or The Word EP by Jaywillz.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/3b28cd197932d0148b3a3d500f91afd2.png

• The first track produced by Poposky is dope. The tune is melodic and groovy. Jaywillz on the Kind Love track is sexy.

• In the next song, Jaywillz employs the services of Bella Shmurda to murder the danceable tune Ginger Yourself produced by talented music producer, Insane Chips.

• Medicine is one of my favourite songs on this extended play. Jaywillz carefully lays his vocals on this groovy melodic tune produced by Naughty Beats.

• Shuga Vybz and Jaywillz come through with a spiritual melody titled Concentrate. This is arguably the best jam on the project. The lyrics, and vocals compliments the beautiful instrumental.

• Wait For You by Jaywillz featuring Made Men Music singer, Rogerlino is another powerful tune on this project produced by Shuga Vybz.

• Insane Chips drop a hard-tune Glory for Papisnoop, Zlatan and Jaywillz to murder.

• The last track Ego (Money) is a highlife melody performed by the Chaado Music Worldwide singer.

RATING

Lyrics - 3/5

Production - 4/5

Performance - 4/5

AVERAGE RATING - 3.5/5

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish
Forum | 2 days ago

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish

Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie
Forum | 5 days ago

Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie

Why I Wish I Had Found Love Before Stardom – Singer, Spyro Opens Up
Forum | 5 days ago

Why I Wish I Had Found Love Before Stardom – Singer, Spyro Opens Up

Linda Hamilton Reflects on Terminator: Dark Fate: ‘I Can’t Say I Love the Film’
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Linda Hamilton Reflects on Terminator: Dark Fate: ‘I Can’t Say I Love the Film’