EP REVIEW: KDDO - "Too Late To Lit"

Forum 2 years ago

EP REVIEW: KDDO - "Too Late To Lit"

Nigerian music producer and songwriter and recording artist, Ayoola Oladapo Agboola who is mostly known as Kiddominant or KDDO return with a brand new project tagged "Too Late Too Lit".

KDDO or Kiddominant is best known who producing Davido's hit song 'Fall' which is Afrobeats longest-charting billboard single peaking on US R&B/Hip-Hop Airplay chart at number 13 and US Hot R&B Songs chart at number 25 on Billboard.

In his debut project, KDDO teams up with Mayorkun, Davido, Cassper Nyovest, Ferow, Sho Madjozi, The Cavemen, Jidenna, and Bas.

Here is a candid review of the Too Late Too Lit EP by KDDO.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/1e1e4d859cfc12492c4405832d9d7328.png

• The first song, Loco featuring Davido Music singer, Mayorkun is a beautiful amapiano tune produced by KDDO. The Nigerian collaboration king, Mayorkun could have given KDDO another afro-house hit song in Loco. The jam is beautiful.

• Coming next is this sexual tune Beamer Body performed by KDDO and Davido. The jam has some mind-blowing melodies and an amazing vibe.

• KDDO teams up with talented musician, Ferow for another banging amapiano tune titled Show Me.

• Flex Education is the only song solo performed by the Nigerian music producer, KDDO on this project. It's a slow-paced R&B song with this relaxing and beachy vibe.

• Here is another thunderous amapiano tune from KDDO. The serial hit-maker links up with South African singer and amapiano goddess, Sho Madjozi to released 20 Something.

• To me, though it was released as a single month before now, E Wallet featuring Cassper Nyovest remains my best tune off this project. The lyrics, melody, and instrumental ar are all on point. The jam is simply groovy.

• Finally, KDDO takes a break away from amapiano give us a potential club banger with that beach vibe. Jidenna and Bas team up with KDDO for Party.

• Holy Ghost is another beautiful tune on this project. KDDO was able to show his versatility in producing a beautiful highlife tune for The Cavemen brothers. The jam is spiritual!

RATING

Lyrics - 4/5

Production - 4/5

Performance - 4/5

AVERAGE RATING - 4/5

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Illbliss Remembers Late Indigenous Rapper, Dagrin
Forum | 2 days ago

Illbliss Remembers Late Indigenous Rapper, Dagrin

Lateef Adedimeji Recounts Grass-to-Grace Journey, Inspires Many
Forum | 2 days ago

Lateef Adedimeji Recounts Grass-to-Grace Journey, Inspires Many

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 2 days ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

Ernest Obi Reveals How Much Producers Pay Their PAs, Leads Procession For Late Junior Pope
Forum | 1 week ago

Ernest Obi Reveals How Much Producers Pay Their PAs, Leads Procession For Late Junior Pope